Recommendations A character-centric fiction with a cast of female characters with unique personalities

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
The reason why I ask for a fiction with a cast of female characters instead of a fiction with one or two unique female is because I want to make a diverse female cast myself.

Ararara

Wildbow - Pale
It's on a wordpress site but the story is earning thousands of $$$ on Patreon, so maybe it's worth checking out. It's the first thing I could think of.

arkyum

Wildbow - Pale
It's on a wordpress site but the story is earning thousands of $$$ on Patreon, so maybe it's worth checking out. It's the first thing I could think of.
I just checked, and damn! this story is getting 5500 USD per month on patreon, something that I had never thought of.

Ararara

Yeah, the author already had a crazy huge audience from the previous works that popped off (like Worm).

Basically I brought it up because the 3 female MCs (witches) are girls that have really different personalities. And across the whole novel, way more girls are also prominent characters (while boys are either love interests, villains, monsters, or secondary supporting characters).

LilRora

Mostly formless
PurpleCatGirl's Maraverse will probably work. I don't remember how the first book was called, you can just search for the author on Scribble (it's a trans lesbian story tho, just so you know).