A magic system (Triad of form)

What one would you choose

• Total voters

Notadate

• The next two parts are skip-able, very little will be lost (Mechanics, but no lore for you.). Maybe read A.I logs for descriptions? But Author notes is good enough. Hope it is easy to understand. Worked hard on it. Comment if I need to fix something or clarify it.

Energies of the Imbetween​

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal log from Nameless researcher
Not much is know of the Imbetween. Its existence only being recently discovered by stumbling upon a vine, which we later found to exist upon two plains.
The following farce of events only happened after one of our Relic's detected SP coalescing in a section of lost space. At the time we thought it was a rare Relic able to generate or manipulate Sp. The scientist sent out wouldn't have been able to fathom what they would find.
Grand A.I, I wished I could see there faces.
They found the vine. And I don't know the rest, the information has been classified. But the rumors are circulating this lab, I'll hear soon.
From what I know a sole fruit found and taken. Using the fruit we test upon prisoners on Death-roll. The effects are unknown, but a seed was recovered.
From the data scientist scrambled together a project. Listed below in their... diagram?

8847B6E6-4632-4B7E-9370-19F7B76248F7.jpeg

I honestly don't know how this was green lit.
It was deemed a super soldier project.
The technology used was scrambled together, and very few relics were used. Only two were used in the process of creating the two A.I to run the project along with the researchers. The machinery would be improve upon the testing site...
Till the package was lost.
Seems the main scientist in charge of delivering it. THE HIGHLY CLASSIFIED PROJECT. . . had handed the job off to a low rank grunt who then outsourced it to a illegal cargo company.
The grunt was killed. The scientist, torture and the brain removed for a computer.
We are currently looking for the lost package.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.I logs?
A.I here! Seems I am part of a super secret project!!!! I am going to be sooo famous. Currently I am working with humans? A weird race. Also with my buddy A.I, THE SYSTEM.
Can't connect to the MAIN SYSTEM... sad, but that means this is super super secret project.
So I am working with them to figure out the energies core functions. The human race seems quite... durable. With em being able to survive the energy coursing through em. The data within me says all subjects explode, became a flesh glob, or brain dead after a hour.
The construction command in my storage is weird, but is really cool. Being able to spread out training and stat redistribution is pretty helpful.
It seems, by the human words, their soul carved these vessels to store the energy -- [Calling em soul em vessels till we get a better name.] -- Cool part is that a gate to the Imbetween opened in their hearts by pure accident.
They described it as coiling feeling then a popping feeling, then a full feelings. That's a lot of feelings. One said it was like taking a bad shit after taco bell? I don't know what this taco bell is but it seems terrible.
Back on topic. Ive classified the energies with the help of humans demonstrating me their abilities.
— - — — - — — - —
Triad of form (Cool I know. Named it myself.)
— - —
Physique
-
A energy based of the body itself, the physical capabilities. Passively increases its functions, strength, and durability.
— - —
Psyche
-
A energy based off the mind and brain of a person. Passively enhances brain function and minds power.
— - —
Nerve
-
This is a weird one. The humans were trying to find another word starting for P, but couldn't. Also we cant exactly figure out what it comes from
Some think it is the nervous system. Some the connection between mind-body. Or just connection itself.
But it does passively enhances the processing of all nerve cell functions. Sensory organs, and a few misc other stuff. Biggest mystery is its effect upon the body, well the voice.
It makes me and the system unable to understand them. Their voice sounding like the sound of electricity. No un-stat-ed have heard em, but I theorize its the same with em.
Even weird it seems they are highly sensitive towards fields or electricity in general. Their body must passively be sensing energy flow or something of sorts.
— - — — - — — - —
Author notes
312402BA-26FE-47A8-A615-1BC9317C8384.jpeg

— - — — - — — - —
Sup, Author here. I am explaining exactly what each thing does here. Hope ya had fun reading some lore? Story? Just comment if it sucks or not, I put what people said to do in action.
— - —
Physique - Motion, Vigor, Endurance.
— - —
Motion
-
Enhance or project motion. Motion can never be motion without a spark.
— - —
Vigor
-
Health, Strength, Stamina.
— - —
Endurance
-
Flesh goop, Resilience, Build-up
—|—|—
Psyche - Control, Creation, Brain
— - —
Control
-
Make matter your body.
— - —
Creation
-
Bring imagination and innovation into reality.
— - —
Brain
-
Anything involving brains. Thought, memory, feelings, etc.
—|—|—
Nerve - Leylines, Transmission, Reception, Resonance.
— - —
Leylines
-
Paths that allow the flow of data and energy.
— - —
Transmission
-
Allows one to send out pulses of Nerve, using the the tune within to hold information
— - —
Reception
-
Allows for intake of stimuli.
— - —
Resonance
-
Listen for the tune, sing along with it. Allow it to be sung with you, guide the tunes beat to the next step.
Spinny field. Impersonation.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I'm confused but psyche is always good.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
  • The next two parts are skip-able, very little will be lost (Mechanics, but no lore for you.). Maybe read A.I logs for descriptions? But Author notes is good enough. Hope it is easy to understand. Worked hard on it. Comment if I need to fix something or clarify it.

Energies of the Imbetween​

Personal log from Nameless researcher
Not much is know of the Imbetween. Its existence only being recently discovered by stumbling upon a vine, which we later found to exist upon two plains.
The following farce of events only happened after one of our Relic's detected SP coalescing in a section of lost space. At the time we thought it was a rare Relic able to generate or manipulate Sp. The scientist sent out wouldn't have been able to fathom what they would find.
Grand A.I, I wished I could see there faces.
They found the vine. And I don't know the rest, the information has been classified. But the rumors are circulating this lab, I'll hear soon.
From what I know a sole fruit found and taken. Using the fruit we test upon prisoners on Death-roll. The effects are unknown, but a seed was recovered.
From the data scientist scrambled together a project. Listed below in their... diagram?

View attachment 23428

I honestly don't know how this was green lit.
It was deemed a super soldier project.
The technology used was scrambled together, and very few relics were used. Only two were used in the process of creating the two A.I to run the project along with the researchers. The machinery would be improve upon the testing site...
Till the package was lost.
Seems the main scientist in charge of delivering it. THE HIGHLY CLASSIFIED PROJECT. . . had handed the job off to a low rank grunt who then outsourced it to a illegal cargo company.
The grunt was killed. The scientist, torture and the brain removed for a computer.
We are currently looking for the lost package.
A.I logs?
A.I here! Seems I am part of a super secret project!!!! I am going to be sooo famous. Currently I am working with humans? A weird race. Also with my buddy A.I, THE SYSTEM.
Can't connect to the MAIN SYSTEM... sad, but that means this is super super secret project.
So I am working with them to figure out the energies core functions. The human race seems quite... durable. With em being able to survive the energy coursing through em. The data within me says all subjects explode, became a flesh glob, or brain dead after a hour.
The construction command in my storage is weird, but is really cool. Being able to spread out training and stat redistribution is pretty helpful.
It seems, by the human words, their soul carved these vessels to store the energy -- [Calling em soul em vessels till we get a better name.] -- Cool part is that a gate to the Imbetween opened in their hearts by pure accident.
They described it as coiling feeling then a popping feeling, then a full feelings. That's a lot of feelings. One said it was like taking a bad shit after taco bell? I don't know what this taco bell is but it seems terrible.
Back on topic. Ive classified the energies with the help of humans demonstrating me their abilities.
— - — — - — — - —
Triad of form (Cool I know. Named it myself.)
— - —
Physique
-
A energy based of the body itself, the physical capabilities. Passively increases its functions, strength, and durability.
— - —
Psyche
-
A energy based off the mind and brain of a person. Passively enhances brain function and minds power.
— - —
Nerve
-
This is a weird one. The humans were trying to find another word starting for P, but couldn't. Also we cant exactly figure out what it comes from
Some think it is the nervous system. Some the connection between mind-body. Or just connection itself.
But it does passively enhances the processing of all nerve cell functions. Sensory organs, and a few misc other stuff. Biggest mystery is its effect upon the body, well the voice.
It makes me and the system unable to understand them. Their voice sounding like the sound of electricity. No un-stat-ed have heard em, but I theorize its the same with em.
Even weird it seems they are highly sensitive towards fields or electricity in general. Their body must passively be sensing energy flow or something of sorts.
— - — — - — — - —
Author notes
View attachment 23427
— - — — - — — - —
Sup, Author here. I am explaining exactly what each thing does here. Hope ya had fun reading some lore? Story? Just comment if it sucks or not, I put what people said to do in action.
— - —
Physique - Motion, Vigor, Endurance.
— - —
Motion
-
Enhance or project motion. Motion can never be motion without a spark.
— - —
Vigor
-
Health, Strength, Stamina.
— - —
Endurance
-
Flesh goop, Resilience, Build-up
—|—|—
Psyche - Control, Creation, Brain
— - —
Control
-
Make matter your body.
— - —
Creation
-
Bring imagination and innovation into reality.
— - —
Brain
-
Anything involving brains. Thought, memory, feelings, etc.
—|—|—
Nerve - Leylines, Transmission, Reception, Resonance.
— - —
Leylines
-
Paths that allow the flow of data and energy.
— - —
Transmission
-
Allows one to send out pulses of Nerve, using the the tune within to hold information
— - —
Reception
-
Allows for intake of stimuli.
— - —
Resonance
-
Listen for the tune, sing along with it. Allow it to be sung with you, guide the tunes beat to the next step.
Spinny field. Impersonation.
interesting stuff. Psyche. Also your hand writing is just bad like me. lol