A post to change the front page…

Do you agree

• Total voters

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
I checked in about this time everyday. About this time yesterday the two threads on the Scribble Hub home page were:
A Fun Thread
General Chat​
Write something that will make peoples emotion to fluctuate.
General Chat​
And they are the same after about 20-24 hours, so I think it is time for a change. Do you agree? Why?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I checked in about this time everyday. About this time yesterday the two threads on the Scribble Hub home page were:
A Fun Thread
General Chat​
General Chat​
And they are the same after about 20-24 hours, so I think it is time for a change. Do you agree? Why?
Pretty sure the top threads are dependant on which new threads are popular and have the most replies

BlackKnightX

A little more creativity mixed with a bit of fuckery and you'll have won my heart, my good sir.

D

Deleted member 54065

A Fun Thread
General Chat​
General Chat​
Yesterday afternoon and evening (in my time zone), it was updated to the latest threads (at that time).

However, when I woke up this morning, it's reverted back to those forum posts. By afternoon today, however, it was updated to the latest posts again.