Academy Showdown | Fantasy web novel series (FREE to Read)

Kido-san

Yo, yo!! Greetings! Salutations! I'm an aspiring writer who goes by the pen name Kido-san. I write stories that are heavily influenced by anime, manga, and light novels.

I'm currently writing a web novel series titled Academy Showdown a magical school-type series with an urban fantasy setting. For an example of what that may look like, imagine if a D&D campaign was set in the 21st century or better yet, the setting of Final Fantasy XV with a bit of sports-like atmosphere.

I already have two finished stories and one still in progress set in the Academy Showdown universe: a 128-page novella titled Book 0 - An Urban Fantasy, a 44-page short story titled The Barefoot Girl, and a full web novel still in progress titled Book I - Rise of the Phoenix (91 pages as of this post). All of which are free to read on Scribblehub!

So if you find yourself looking for something new to read and happen to stumble upon this topic, why not check out Academy Showdown? Feel free to provide feedback! Constructive criticism is welcome! Thanks for your time! ^__^

AcaShow Book 0: An Urban Fantasy ~
AcaShow Book I: Rise of the Phoenix ~
AcaShow Gaiden ~
9caac6b6-1ca9-42fd-a544-9c712e074555.jpg
Academy Showdown Book One (3).jpg
Academy-Showdown-Gaiden-Short-Stories_450360_1646079446.jpg