Resolved Ad(s) taking up entire site.

Mihou

Firefly—
An ad is causing everything in the site to be pushed to the very bottom as seen on the examples below:

Known affected pages:
1. Homepage
2. Story Pages (exception: stories with smut and ecchi tags because advertisements does not exist there)

How to replicate:
1. Enter the site or refresh the site. (that's pretty much the only way, happened 8 times in a row now)

This bug only works on PC size, Tablets and Mobile will not receive this bug.

Browser: Firefox 88.0 (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:88.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/88.0)
Extensions: None

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
An ad is causing everything in the site to be pushed to the very bottom as seen on the examples below:

Known affected pages:
1. Homepage
2. Story Pages (exception: stories with smut and ecchi tags because advertisements does not exist there)

How to replicate:
1. Enter the site or refresh the site. (that's pretty much the only way, happened 8 times in a row now)

This bug only works on PC size, Tablets and Mobile will not receive this bug.

Browser: Firefox 88.0 (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:88.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/88.0)
Extensions: None

I'm seeing it on my side too. For now, I've removed those ads. Let me open up a ticket with my ad manager to get it fixed. That pretty much messed up the site for a few hours :sweating_profusely: