Advanced Reader Statistic

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
Okay, so I'm obsessed with my stats, I like to count my comments, love to check up on my views, and obsess over my graph data; but there is one thing that I am unable to obsess over: reader statistics

*cue world's tiniest violin playing the most emotional music*

I don't know if stat checking is that common on here, but I would like to see a reader statistic graph such as with the comments, views, and favorites, graphs. That way I know how many readers I gain a day, the average of readers I gain from an update or on a non-update day, and so on. I think this is an important statistic for an Author to have access to, especially gauging their audience, and it gives an evaluation to the author to how their fan-base is growing.

In case you don't know what I am talking about, I'm talking about these beautiful graphs *drools*

But there isn't one about readers.
:blob_teary:

Last edited:

Ninetailed_Furball

I agree here. Being able to see how many new additions to reading lists is great.

In addition, I'd like the pageviews also subdivided between account holders and free users, though that might be more work than @Tony 's willing to put in.

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
I agree here. Being able to see how many new additions to reading lists is great.

In addition, I'd like the pageviews also subdivided between account holders and free users, though that might be more work than @Tony 's willing to put in.
Definitely, I found it weird that traffic statistics were available to view normally.

I think it'd be nice to also have a dual graph to show if an author lost any readers as well

steve2116

unique views would also be good. I find it annoying that whenever I check a chapter to remember what I wrote on it, the view count goes up by one. That wouldn't be so bad if I had a good memory, but now some chapters of mine don't reflect just how bad the chapter is.

Also more graphs are better (<--- math student)

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
unique views would also be good. I find it annoying that whenever I check a chapter to remember what I wrote on it, the view count goes up by one. That wouldn't be so bad if I had a good memory, but now some chapters of mine don't reflect just how bad the chapter is.

Also more graphs are better (<--- math student)
I'd love unique views as well ;-; but I know that it can be much more diificult to implement on the server's memory. Mainly because I check my comments regularly, and those also add views from myself as well *cries in author*

Kotohood

Noob Author
I'd love unique views as well ;-; but I know that it can be much more diificult to implement on the server's memory. Mainly because I check my comments regularly, and those also add views from myself as well *cries in author*
The other solution would to make it so that views from the author doesn't count.