AI is going to revolutionize authors capabilities to create trailers and scenes

ExpertReader101

Hmm Book Trailers or PV as it's called in Japan are actually very popular
I am a little more less hopeful about AI.

Despite I myself used to create illustrations of the characters or show where the action is having place. Despite good results give, or whatever is the good or bad moral thing to do, I don't think is going to revolutionary as some people will think is going to be, at least of what they think you could go away with.

Let's say that you manage to make a perfect video about that epic fight between you hero and the bad guy, you even use more AI to have them good voices in the dialogue. Your readers surely will like it

But, what impact is going to have that video in a internet already flooded with more videos made on AI? Where they read their next novel that have a AI video too, just to then go to YouTube also flooded with more video AI, and when they go bored turn on the TV, with a new AI show, with even more AI video ads in between.

Your video will be just one on a million more of more AI videos, just as right now have good AI illustrations is having just good illustrations on a flooded internet with AI illustrations and Soo people will see just "another AI" draw even despite your best efforts. Your novel will still be the same ignored as befored.

I know sound bad, but is like the bad guy on the Incredibles says, when everyone can be super, who will really be super?

Just as a good example, I myself made a video trailer for my novel already, and yet even my own readers almost didn't care.

I thought it was pretty good and I liked the voice acting. But the problem is keeping it short and consistent, the images did not feel natural

Garon

When Sora came out we've all seen some incredible clips coming out of it.

But with a little bit of creativity I really think authors can already construct some amazing trailers:

And this one telling a bit of a story:

Paying a decent voice artist £30 for 10 minutes of work for a script read, putting ~£20 into API credits for a AI network like Sora, and with enough time and a banger of a soundtrack you've just put together a hype trailer for your novel.

And imagine when we get something like Sora trained on anime, which is slightly more forgiving for AI artifacts...

Cannot imagine how good things might be in 10 years. We're progressing so fast already.
As not ai, I fully respect it post. Ai gonna make great future for all of us

D

Deleted member 156229

AI has come to stay... It is up to us to decide how to apply it more effectively.

When Sora came out we've all seen some incredible clips coming out of it.

But with a little bit of creativity I really think authors can already construct some amazing trailers:

And this one telling a bit of a story:

Paying a decent voice artist £30 for 10 minutes of work for a script read, putting ~£20 into API credits for a AI network like Sora, and with enough time and a banger of a soundtrack you've just put together a hype trailer for your novel.

And imagine when we get something like Sora trained on anime, which is slightly more forgiving for AI artifacts...

Cannot imagine how good things might be in 10 years. We're progressing so fast already.
As it is most writers don't even realize yet they can keep create epic novels using A.I with the use of Make.com which uses workflows and etc.

You can literally have a A.I generate a idea you like that save that and turn it into a prompt that tell The A.I to make it more complicated or add more lore to the world and etc.
As it is most writers don't even realize yet they can keep create epic novels using A.I with the use of Make.com which uses workflows and etc.

You can literally have a A.I generate a idea you like that save that and turn it into a prompt that tell The A.I to make it more complicated or add more lore to the world and etc.
Also the workflows can also work with other A.Is to create and track where the story is and how characters should act.