AI tips and tricks thread

cutoff is a technique but it requires you running it locally... or you're given almost full control over a setup... which i don't think is happening with your app. here's the link if you want to see it anyway: https://github.com/hnmr293/sd-webui-cutoff

i guess a solution for the blood problem is trying to emphasize the color. something like "(blue:1.5) blood"
or increasing the cfg
or mimicking the look of blood. something like, blue water, dripping, viscous, water effects... etc

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
i dunno if someone said this already, but if you want characters in this perspective/camera:

isn't she cute? she's a repressed trans girl lmao... vewy cute...

isn't she hot? she's the last vampire and she's been alone for years and doesn't really know how to socialize

use "cowboy shot" :)
I really like it and it's good for covers and character sheets or something

Tyranomaster

Guy who writes stuff
Tag advice is heavily dependent on model. SD1.4/1.5 anime themed models will accept cowboy shot, it's the scope between upper body and feet out of frame.

Idk if you are using a website, but if you are locally generating, you can probably find a lora of the perspective you want on civitai

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Tag advice is heavily dependent on model. SD1.4/1.5 anime themed models will accept cowboy shot, it's the scope between upper body and feet out of frame.

Idk if you are using a website, but if you are locally generating, you can probably find a lora of the perspective you want on civitai
That's good advice. Night Cafe is just a temperamental website. Especially since I used the Wallpaper resolution. I'm sure 'cowboy shot' would work on Nemu or any of the other sites I use.

I'm just not sure how many of them will add cowboy hats into the prompt 'for no reason'. NC doesn't seem to read [] around the tag, but the others usually do. I'll find out eventually.

Tyranomaster

Guy who writes stuff
That's good advice. Night Cafe is just a temperamental website. Especially since I used the Wallpaper resolution. I'm sure 'cowboy shot' would work on Nemu or any of the other sites I use.

I'm just not sure how many of them will add cowboy hats into the prompt 'for no reason'. NC doesn't seem to read [] around the tag, but the others usually do. I'll find out eventually.
I can say for certain anime ones put cowboy hats in ones where someone might use cowboy shot. I've experienced it. Probably best off trying to find another description for the cowboy shot angle sadly.

OyoJan

I followed your advice, and it works like a charm. Not to mention, it actually blows my mind that it works so well since I've been trying to improve my prompting lately. Thank you so much for the advice!