Allow selecting fonts

Marscaleb

It's typical for a book to use multiple typefaces; it's been this way for decades if not longer. Usually in books when there is text that is physically written inside the story world it is printed in a different typeface. And for a myriad of other reasons, authors often want to be able to use different typefaces/fonts to help convey things to the reader.

Now, enabling full use of customized fonts would be very taxing; many fonts have legal restrictions and require licensing fees, not to mention the effort to set them up on the server and all else that would be involved with that. So I'm not requesting that we have full font customizability.
However, it would be very useful if there were a few basic classes of typefaces available to use in stories. What I would like to see are:
-A basic sans serif font (the current default)
-A serif font
-A monospace font
-A hand-written style font (possibly two, one looking more like print and one looking more stylized to resemble cursive or calligraphy)

With just these basic options, authors can have text be instantly recognizable to look like a typed letter, a printed sign, a computer console display, a note that someone has written, etc.

These are options that are very common in printed stories, and it feels rather unexpected that I can't share stories that use such common formatting options.