Any good gb yuri stories?

Unicornpuke97

I’ve read just about everything good over the past few years , I really loved most of purple cat girls old content like date with faet, ovidlemma, and quietvalories stories but there’s nothing new besides weeb shit which I hate(no offense to anyone who likes that kinda stuff just not for me, I’m not really into the whole reading basically a manga novel without pictures) I’ve read all the good stories on tgstorytime, bigcloset and even deviant art. Anyone got any good recommendations? I’ve been so disappointed at not being able to find anything good that I’m rereading my own gb stories over and over again which isn’t that entertaining considering I know what’s going to happen since I wrote them.

Asdark

1650739117267.png
the number of hands says it all.

foxoftheasterisk

Obviously I can't know what all you've already read, but I can wholeheartedly recommend anything and everything by Elamimax, rooibos_chai, and rewq. Actually, everything on my favorites list is transfem, and I also tend to avoid the weeb ones, so you might just browse that (although I'm less selective about the romance).

Last edited:

Unicornpuke97

Genderbend.

Unicorn wants to read about guys turned into girls, who then date other girls. But I'm sure there's a lot of that on SH. I mean the GB tag is a main tag up here. :blob_reach: :blob_hmm_two:
There is a lot and since 2020 I’ve read just about all the good ones
Obviously I can't know what all you've already read, but I can wholeheartedly recommend anything and everything by Elamimax
Love them, read all their content already
Obviously I can't know what all you've already read, but I can wholeheartedly recommend anything and everything by Elamimax
Do you or anyone else know of any stories similar to transfusion by ovidlemma?
Obviously I can't know what all you've already read, but I can wholeheartedly recommend anything and everything by Elamimax, rooibos_chai, and rewq. Actually, everything on my favorites list is transfem, and I also tend to avoid the weeb ones, so you might just browse that (although I'm less selective about the romance).
Haven’t read anything by rewq, checking them out now, thank you! Also I’ll follow you and look thru your favorites list, seems like we have similar tastes
I saw you have several of my stories in your favorites list such as djinns curse, thank you for reading, I really appreciate it!

Last edited:

Unicornpuke97

I didn't finish that one, but from what I recall, it's maybe a similar style of writing to trismegistusshandy?
It’s really good, I highly suggest finishing it. I’ll check out trismegistusshandys content, hopefully it’ll be similar but I haven’t really had much luck finding stories written in a similar way that ovidlemma writes, sadly he’s been absent for over a year now.

foxoftheasterisk

I saw you have several of my stories in your favorites list such as djinns curse, thank you for reading, I really appreciate it!
You're welcome, but that actually wasn't the particular list i meant - check the dropdown. (I mean that list is good too but it's for incomplete stories.)