Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Pay me

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

ars

trash bin
I would love to see more people posting art here, no matter what it was for :blob_reach:

For me personally, I think I'd only join if the prize was 300,000 nuffies. I really hope to watch others make amazing art though!!

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
Just a quick poll if you would be interested in an Art Contest.
I will be but I would prefer if that contest allows both traditional and digital art :blob_reach::blob_paint:
I would love to see more people posting art here, no matter what it was for :blob_reach:

For me personally, I think I'd only join if the prize was 300,000 nuffies. I really hope to watch others make amazing art though!!
Nuf-nuffies? OwO?

lilyWhiteRose

What kind of factors exactly?

i'm really busy outside of scribblehub at the moment, so other than a really good prize as incentive, i just need to see if the stars will align in time for me to participate... when i said factors i meant factors outside my control 😅😅😅

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
Why not a Best Cover in SH contest? The first prize will probably go to Ace, but who knows...
I agree with a best cover contest. Maybe we can get someone to write a short story and everyone has to design a cover, that way it is more open to everyone rather than just artists :blob_cookie: