Book Not Getting Published.

Alseki.

Laurant Writing Romans.
I published this book two days ago and it still isn't showing up, despite numerous other books being approved over the last 48 hours.

The original title (which I have since edited) had some Japanese text, I was wondering whether that caused this book to be rejected, and if such is the case then how do I resolve it?

Thank you.

J_Chemist

What do you mean it's not showing up?

It's right there.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
I can't find their story on the search bar, maybe that's why?

J_Chemist

Ah, give it time then. Be patient and the mods will get to it.

This isn't a bug. It's a patience issue.

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
It's already published. As proof, it shows up on your profile and we can access it just fine. it's just unlisted. So it won't appear on latest updates or searches. Happened to a friend of mine as well, you can't search her story until this day.

There are various reasons for this. But methinks the Japanese text in your chapter may have made Tony think it was a translation.

Alseki.

Laurant Writing Romans.
Ah, give it time then. Be patient and the mods will get to it.

This isn't a bug. It's a patience issue.
Understood :blob_salute: .
It's already published. As proof, it shows up on your profile and we can access it just fine. it's just unlisted. So it won't appear on latest updates or searches. Happened to a friend of mine as well, you can't search her story until this day.

There are various reasons for this. But methinks the Japanese text in your chapter may have made Tony think it was a translation.
That would be concerning... But let us see, practicing patience seems to be the only option for now.

Perhaps the Japanese title was the problem after all. Maybe I will need to repost the story if it doesn't work, but I would like to give it a week or two.