Chibify

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
This puppet has decided to nab your main character’s realism! Mwahahahaha… *eyes squint into arrows with delight* How does your character feel to be a chibi character? *half of puppet’s face becomes overcast with black shadow, with thin angular crescent of a smile stretching across face* What strange clothes have they gained as a Chibi Gacha character? They don’t have to answer if they are too embarrassed with their new style of exaggerated and ornament-covered clothes… Neeheeheehee…

TheMonotonePuppet

They are now the perfect height for headpats.

... I'm okay with this.

What're ya doing with all that realism you're collecting, anyways?
LOL! They shall now be subjected to an eternity of head pats. As things should be, right?

I am using it to create grotesque eldritch creatures that go so realistic, they turn absurdist!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

avaseofpeonies

your cool weird auntie
What is the usual misreading?!:blob_frown::blob_shock:
1694644787763.png

TheMonotonePuppet

technically sybil's a chibi until puberty hits her with a truck and reversed to hit her again
She has a cuboid or overly large proportions of head and eyes to neck to body than a real-life child?
And a lot of ornamentations and jewelry that elaborates on her personality, with a bunch of frills and gills. Like straps or smalls pins (like a bath with big red cancel sign?)?
And chibi expressions? And hands?
I'm not sure about that...