Citizens of ScribbleHub, come WITNESS and JUDGE MY RE-WRITTEN STORY

KingMusa

So I'm rewriting my most successful story up to date, and I would really love some feedback so I can see if I have improved and where I can continue improving. Like always constructive feedback is what helps me most, I'm still perfecring my writing skills, so all feed back are wanted!

It currently only has 9 chapters, and each chapter is under 1,600 words, so it'll be a breeze to get through.

Here is the synopsis;

Elenora's Academy of Magicka, is crowned as the best institute on the continent of Elenora, is a prestigious magic academy for young wizards alike, to come and pit their magic and might against one another, in the competitive Ranking system the Academy puts them through, in order to polish and forge the Number 1 Ranked Wizard in all of Elenora.

Ken Granfold, a young curious mage who seeks to gain as much knowledge as possible, is enrolled in the famed academy by his Grandfather. During his time at the academy, Ken makes it his sole purpose to graduate as the Number 1 Ranked Wizard.

As Ken fights through the ranking system to be the best, he gains newfound knowledge of who he really is and makes new friends on the way.

CLICK THE LINK!

Elenora's Academy of Magicka: Ken Granfold