Looking for Work Closing in January 4 Slots Left

TakaBAE

Yaw Sauce Aka Taka here, I've been doing comms for over 3 years with multiple clients, as such Ive built a portfolio of just commissions and now it's finally time to close down next year. My primary artstyle is anime and manga, I do sfw and NSFW artwork both, As of January my studio is going to have me send some work that will probably have me close down after January so this is the last time I'm gonna offer my services. So what are you waiting for? You need a hand? You need an artist :Rocksus: then don't worry gotchyu covered. At affordable prices expect good artwork I draw according to the description so better the description and references better the artwork.
Usual cost is $40 for headshot, $60 for half body and $80 for full body. Ref sheets come in different formats ranging from $85-300 I also do covers but I have mixed experience from cover making so yea. I also do manga and comics if you are interested. I'll drop some artwork below and you can see if it fits your tastes. I am a sci-fi author so most my works are sci-fi but I have plenty of experience drawing fantasy. I also Excell at drawing battle scenes and other shenanigans. If you are interested and want to commission I have my discord below so you can send me a friend request 💀 I have 2 discord accounts send into any of them
Account 1: sauce0440
Account 2: sauiceee
Aight now for the artworks
Untitled4_20231127185601.png
Illustration150000-00LMOARloBOI.jpg
Untitled5.jpg

This is a draft, the last manga panel without the text and stuff.
Illustrationkopio009page378lop.jpg