Could someone edit this?

Kamelingil

Head of Thicc Thighs Supremacy
I get a paywall everywhere I go, and I can't draw in digital nor have enough skill to draw a character yet. I just want to edit this guy's face into a teeny adult boy from around 19 years old.
3qbz3sroB7ExVRuaHzwU--1--pp7vc.jpg

I noticed the left hand is broken

ACertainPassingUser

I just want to edit this guy's face into a teeny adult boy from around 19 years old.
I would rather advise you to increase the MC's age instead.

Its such a fitting fierce face for an older 25-30ish old guy that's quite experienced with riding 1000cc++ Cruiser bike, which his confidence can be seen from the posture.

Or just said that MC looks older than He should, as He has muscle, height, posture and face of 25-30ish year old man while still being 19 year old.

And then the potential sheanigans of new character misjudging MC's age when meeting for the first time.

Kamelingil

Head of Thicc Thighs Supremacy
I would rather advise you to increase the MC's age instead.

Its such a fitting fierce face for an older 25-30ish old guy that's quite experienced with riding 1000cc++ Cruiser bike, which his confidence can be seen from the posture.

Or just said that MC looks older than He should, as He has muscle, height, posture and face of 25-30ish year old man while still being 19 year old.

And then the potential sheanigans of new character misjudging MC's age when meeting for the first time.
Oh, now I had a new idea, thanks. Originally, I planned to design him as a generic mc with a motorcycle