Cover for the story

3kockeleda

I love Art Deco, genuinely, one of my favorite aesthetic styles there are and genuinely it has such a perfect way of blending high class with somewhat minimalist design without appearing like it was decorated by a 3 year old in the Sims.

I tried to do the same for the novel I'm working on, it's a cyberpunk novel but as I was writing something nagged me about the cover, all covers of cyberpunk novels are predominant with neon lights and cityscape. It's a given, it's a cyberpunk novel, but I wanted to see how it would look like if the cover was an art deco, and to be honest Im quite happy with it.

1000024608.png

What do you think?

3kockeleda

Thank you!

I figured it might have been too small, I'll remove the text for the thumbnail, since it's not quite needed to understand the story!

LilRora

Mostly formless
Looks good. I think you could just make the Y a little bit wider, because it's not very clear what letter it is at cursory glance.

3kockeleda

Looks good. I think you could just make the Y a little bit wider, because it's not very clear what letter it is at cursory glance.
Thank you, I'll try to widen it a little I think It'll fit better as well ❤️

3kockeleda

I love Art Deco, genuinely, one of my favorite aesthetic styles there are and genuinely it has such a perfect way of blending high class with somewhat minimalist design without appearing like it was decorated by a 3 year old in the Sims.

I tried to do the same for the novel I'm working on, it's a cyberpunk novel but as I was writing something nagged me about the cover, all covers of cyberpunk novels are predominant with neon lights and cityscape. It's a given, it's a cyberpunk novel, but I wanted to see how it would look like if the cover was an art deco, and to be honest Im quite happy with it.

View attachment 25173

What do you think?

I incorporated the suggestions from everyone here by removing the small text as it wont be visible in thumbnail, and I made another just to play around with the style.

Thank you everyone 😄

1.jpg
2.jpg