Writing Prompt Cultivation Concept

DunnoGoodUserName

So you know the usual MC goes to the highest cultivation level at the end of the story and then no one will be able to reach the same height as him?
Well what if he isn't the first one to reach it? And what if he isn't the last one to reach such a height at the end of the story?
In the universe where the MC achieves the highest possible cultivation level, he disappears and then there will be 1 less being in the universe.
What if there was 1 being(Main MC) who realizes this, and waits until there was only him left. And during that wait the Main MC ask for advice from the MCs of their era in order to have the Perfect Cultivation and asking them to forge/bless/empower/enchant a treasure to keep him alive long enough until there is only him left.

Here's another idea that I got from Emperor's Domination: In ED there are different Cultivation Systems for different worlds right? Well what if the MC of the current era erases the previous system/s and makes their own the main Cultivation System, then come along a new MC who'll change the Cultivation System to their own, then a new one appears and does the same thing again, it'll happen over and over and over again until out Main MC is the only 1 left

Last edited:

Samuel_Spader

Was there even an ending to those Cultivation stories? Cause I seem to never be able to finish even one of those stories, with all those One Thousand Chapters, and that the enemies seems never ending and the world seems to stretch far and wide.

DunnoGoodUserName

Was there even an ending to those Cultivation stories? Cause I seem to never be able to finish even one of those stories, with all those One Thousand Chapters, and that the enemies seems never ending and the world seems to stretch far and wide.
History's Number 1 Founder, The Strongest System, A Will Eternal, Warlock of the Magus World, etc.
But then what was his reason for waiting? As far as I know, ascending is the whole point of cultivating, so why would he purposfully slow down?
Idk, I just had the concept. Probably to see what happens when there is no living beings left, does the universe just cease to exist?
Or he is cursed to live until there is no living beings to be born/live until the end of times

AkalE

When you reach the zenith of cultivation, you become a legendary farmer.

Crop output gets a 400% bonus and you unlock GMO Crop.

D.C.Haenlien

At that point in the story there can only be side stories or a new story about a new MC starting his cultivation path.

DDTStudios

I’m doing something similar except it would be a huge spoiler if I said what happened afterwards