Writing Prompt Cultivator MC no longer attracted by granny fairy

ACertainPassingUser

A cultivator MC is in love with one of the beautiful 1800yo fairy from [insert-name] palace. MC definitely more than "crush" wit her. It's love+lust+obsession combined.

MC haven't/have already talk to her. For the response of the women in question is up to you to decide.

He was either still in low level cultivation, or he finally reach the cultivation level needed to match up with her.

But, the cultivation way he does makes his eyes capable of seeing everyone true age. And it's not/not just by number, but by the looks of visual.

MC is forced to see through Techniques to make cutivator look young & beautiful. Illusion or physical.

The beautiful fairy he thought beautiful and graceful in the past suddenly look so old.

and every other elder and cultivator master that already old but look young due to technique/cultivation. People don't look the same anymore in MC eye.

MC heart breaks due to being disillusioned.

writing prompts:

1. How much difference it would make if the MC is Reincarnated/transmigranted or Native ?

2. What kind of emotional damage and mental damage can possibly happen to MC ?

3. What MC should ideally do to continue living ?

4. What MC will realistically do if we consider he's just a flawed human that only suddenly gain cultivator power ?

5. should MC have power to momentarily see those people in their youthful technique illusion (to at least have skiddipapap with The love), or he's just permanently see people True age for more suffering ?

6. should MC continue his relationship(if she accept)/chasing(if she didn't accept) with the fairy ? Even tho she's already looks like extremely old grandma by now ?

7. (Bonu) Should MC looks like old man when he see himself at mirror despite being young now ? Or should MC appearance suddenly looks like old man but MC can't see it ? Or just not add this part ?,

immortal1daoist

A cultivator MC is in love with one of the beautiful 1800yo fairy from [insert-name] palace. MC definitely more than "crush" wit her. It's love+lust+obsession combined.

MC haven't/have already talk to her. For the response of the women in question is up to you to decide.

He was either still in low level cultivation, or he finally reach the cultivation level needed to match up with her.

But, the cultivation way he does makes his eyes capable of seeing everyone true age. And it's not/not just by number, but by the looks of visual.

MC is forced to see through Techniques to make cutivator look young & beautiful. Illusion or physical.

The beautiful fairy he thought beautiful and graceful in the past suddenly look so old.

and every other elder and cultivator master that already old but look young due to technique/cultivation. People don't look the same anymore in MC eye.

MC heart breaks due to being disillusioned.

writing prompts:

1. How much difference it would make if the MC is Reincarnated/transmigranted or Native ?

2. What kind of emotional damage and mental damage can possibly happen to MC ?

3. What MC should ideally do to continue living ?

4. What MC will realistically do if we consider he's just a flawed human that only suddenly gain cultivator power ?

5. should MC have power to momentarily see those people in their youthful technique illusion (to at least have skiddipapap with The love), or he's just permanently see people True age for more suffering ?

6. should MC continue his relationship(if she accept)/chasing(if she didn't accept) with the fairy ? Even tho she's already looks like extremely old grandma by now ?

7. (Bonu) Should MC looks like old man when he see himself at mirror despite being young now ? Or should MC appearance suddenly looks like old man but MC can't see it ? Or just not add this part ?,
(mc name is si cheng)
Si cheng is reincarnated of a striving immortal from the past
After he knew Yu Lu is not a beautiful fairy he thought beautiful and graceful in the past and suddenly look so old.
He found it hard to accept, he became an immortal god but its truth made him depressed
He fell hard to the ground and broke into tears
"I can not be myself in this world after all I became an immortal power because of some old immortal and now I should live in the illusion of age appearance when I found the love of my life
I CAN NOT BE MYSELF, I WANT TO CULTIVATE MYSELF AND I DO NOT WANT TO GO AGAIN INTO THE CYCLE OF SUFFERING"
He soon wielded his strongest sword and slashed himself furiously but he was still living so, he ran rapidly to the edge of the highest mountain and fell down that his immortalhood cracked open
Si Cheng suddenly teleported between the clouds and saw an imposing immortal god looking down at him. His face was like fine jade and young.
Si Cheng bowed deeply. The immortal god spoke to him "Don't lose faith and everything you see is an illusion"
Si Cheng got teleported to his home. he was astonished because he was able to see the IMMORTAL GOD.
He comforted himself that this is an illusion. he thought "I must love her warmness, not for lust "
He made sure his love is in a current way
The next morning , he proposed to her and she accepted.
After a hundred years, he came out of the illusion and saw how beautiful the world is