Delicious in Dungeon

LilRora

Mostly formless
I haven't really watched it, but I've seen a ton of clips. Not quite my cup of tea, but from what I've seen it's great. Especially the humor.

expentio

Right now watching it. But I need to say that till now the premise is a bit deterring to me.
The idea that they have a friend to save, but all the time indulge in their culinarian adventures feels off to me. This mix of lightheartedness while being in such a severe situation gives me a sense of wrongness. I still enjoy the moments when things get serious, some scenes were great, and some of the characters grew to me, but there's still a lot I find to cloud my enjoyment a bit. Especially, how the rescue of this one team member basically dangles throughout the whole anime in front of us like a carrot. (in addition, the team feels incomplete without everyone being together.

Though, I'll still stick with it.

Insomniologist

Nemurenu Kyōfu
Haven’t watched it yet. I’m interested in it though.
The fact that I’ve seen gore of the characters kind of put me off for a bit. I mean, it’s kind of hard to watch something if you’re constantly thinking about the characters eating a pregnant woman alive. Don’t how I found this image. I have removed everything but the context from my mind.