Writing Prompt Describe a gungho female lead

WinterTimeCrime

Aggressive-Loving Snowflake
I guess like a friend who's a ride-or-die. Like, I'm talkin' say there's someone wanting to brawl, and before you can even blink, she's already half across the room. Mind you, you didn't even say who was looking to scuffle, but she started a fight with a complete stranger, anyway.

And most eagerly zealous friends can't fight for shit, and they're short with a temper, so they get beat up by the bystander then look to edge on other people while they're short of breath, face swollen, and blood oozing down their busted lip. They're weirdin' everyone out, so the crowd disperses, along with the guy that originally wanted to tango.

They spit a blood clot on the ground; you dab em' up, and you go out for chili dogs and choco shakes like the homies do after Fight Night.

Huh... where was I going with this? Oh, yeah. So THAT'S MY GUNGHO FEMALE LEAD RIGHT THERE! I CALL HER ZAZA CUZ SHE ALL ABOUT THE SMOKE

Nevafrost

Well-known newbie author
I guess like a friend who's a ride-or-die. Like, I'm talkin' say there's someone wanting to brawl, and before you can even blink, she's already half across the room. Mind you, you didn't even say who was looking to scuffle, but she started a fight with a complete stranger, anyway.

And most eagerly zealous friends can't fight for shit, and they're short with a temper, so they get beat up by the bystander then look to edge on other people while they're short of breath, face swollen, and blood oozing down their busted lip. They're weirdin' everyone out, so the crowd disperses, along with the guy that originally wanted to tango.

They spit a blood clot on the ground; you dab em' up, and you go out for chili dogs and choco shakes like the homies do after Fight Night.

Huh... where was I going with this? Oh, yeah. So THAT'S MY GUNGHO FEMALE LEAD RIGHT THERE! I CALL HER ZAZA CUZ SHE ALL ABOUT THE SMOKE
Oh! No!! That's totally me with my friends 🤣. But, I am more like the friend of the FL.

ACertainPassingUser

Im kinda confused between gungho and gumiho, until i realized gungho ≠ gumiho.

Would be cool to see gungho gumiho protag.