Does Anyone Play Clash of Clans Anymore?

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I just randomly found the app on my phone, i hadn't used it for 2 years, and opened the game. I had a level 10 Town Hall and enough loot to level it to level 11. So, I had this question: does anyone play CoC anymore?

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
It was popular back in 2014 when it was introduced to all the young elementary and middle school students who knew how to handle a cellphone. Albeit, after the sudden appearance of Mobile Legends, and some PC and Console games—COC disappeared from everyone's radar... well, to me, COC was interesting but at the same time, boring and just wasted time when I could've played something better.

In COC, if you used too much of the GEMS to rush the building's time, you're called a RUSHER, and definitely, that was what people abhorred the most because then you wouldn't be able to spend your GEMS when you're at the proper town hall. It was also a flawed tactic because when you're at Level 7, making a building becomes a tad longer, and waiting for it became boring because you couldn't do the 'change time/date' tactic.

Preferably, I had to efficiently wait by changing to three different accounts, while it definitely was tiring—I think I had fun either way. Then again, GUILD CLANS were toxic yet entertaining, and talking globally was wholesome and shitty at the same time—having to build on another base WASTED EVEN MORE TIME—but I couldn't care less.

Moreover, it was a P2W game, and definitely had a medium effect on the game as a whole—ruining the whole effort and basically getting destroyed by whales.

I could give COC a 6/10, but I definitely don't recommend it anymore.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45782

Yes I still do.
I miss global chat but they got rid of it bc it got too toxic and thirsty people and supercell doesn't want to deal with that. Then they added a way to invite and find new recruits but it sucks so it pointless start a new clan. Clan games are fun thu and they cut down on upgradecosts before. I finally had gotten to th 10 last yr, played it since 2014 and then on and off. I'm not the most active person on it though. But its probably something I would go for if I want play in a community/group of sorts. For solo than feh js nice.

Candy_Man

Oh I remember that game!

I had a lvl 6 townhall and when I tried to upgrade it, the timer said that it will take more than a week to finish.

I rage-quitted after that.
Yes I still do.
I miss global chat but they got rid of it bc it got too toxic and thirsty people and supercell doesn't want to deal with that. Then they added a way to invite and find new recruits but it sucks so it pointless start a new clan. Clan games are fun thu and they cut down on upgradecosts before. I finally had gotten to th 10 last yr, played it since 2014 and then on and off. I'm not the most active person on it though. But its probably something I would go for if I want play in a community/group of sorts. For solo than feh js nice.
Can't believe that someone is actually still playing the game. Did you invest money in it and feel like it would be a waste to delete it?:blob_hmm_two:

D

Deleted member 45782

Oh I remember that game!

I had a lvl 6 townhall and when I tried to upgrade it, the timer said that it will take more than a week to finish.

Can't believe that someone is actually still playing the game. Did you invest money in it and feel like it would be a waste to delete it?:blob_hmm_two:
I don't waste money on games. I'm too cheap that way. Would rather spend it on fancy notebooks I still haven't used completely.

There are occasional gem boxes and with the builder base, when you set up the gem mine you can get a certain number of gems daily depending on what level it is. Clan games you can also earn certain amount of gems depending on how much your clan has scored points and what tier your clan made it too.

I just hate the abandonment of global chat and a suckish impelement for clan recruiting in place of that. Then again can understand online forums can get pretty toxic, heard that was maybe why Wattpad shut down their own forums too.

Last edited by a moderator:

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Oh I remember that game!

I got to the level 10 town hall all by myself and my hard work... though, I got into it because of a friend who said it's easy but actually only used money....

D

Deleted member 45782

I got to the level 10 town hall all by myself and my hard work... though, I got into it because of a friend who said it's easy but actually only used money....
I try save many gems as possible. :3
Gem hoarder.

D

Deleted member 45782

I don’t play clash of clans anymore. I don’t even have it anymore. I have Clash Royale though. I don’t play it either
Had that too. Its a wonder if i haven't been kicked yet. Stopped for awhile on that too.