Dragons dogma

Redemit

Recently learned they're making a sequel FINALLY!!!
So I decided to hop back in to this game for a refresher
And now I'm remembering just how much I both loved and hated this game
It has great combat but the story in nonsensical it's truly bad writing and the GOD DAMNED GRIND and farming is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!
But I'm still having a good time with it

Anyway if anyone else is playing or interested they can use my lvl 200 pawn I only just got back to that level and don't have the best equipment just yet
I'm playing it on PS4 and my PSN is lonewolf894

BigBadBoi

Bro it's been like a year or two since the sequel got leaked

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
It has great combat but the story in nonsensical it's truly bad writing and the GOD DAMNED GRIND and farming is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!
The story was cut up with many side missions never finished. The grind is totally not that bad.

DD2 is going to be what the original was supposed to be. Think of it as a proper remake. I can’t wait for it… I loved the first game and it had the best character generator to date.

Redemit

The grind is totally not that bad.
It probably just feels like it's worse because I don't have as much time to play as I once did

That or I'm just getting way more impatient and crotchety as I grow older

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
That or I'm just getting way more impatient and crotchety as I grow older
Feel ya there. My gripe with it now is that the fast travel system is extra weird and restricted and you need to walk everywhere.

I ain't got time for that. :blob_no::blob_pat_sad:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I've been playing on PC and it has a weird game crashing issue. So I stopped playing it.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Recently learned they're making a sequel FINALLY!!!
So I decided to hop back in to this game for a refresher
And now I'm remembering just how much I both loved and hated this game
But I'm still having a good time with it

Anyway if anyone else is playing or interested they can use my lvl 200 pawn I only just got back to that level and don't have the best equipment just yet
I'm playing it on PS4 and my PSN is lonewolf894
What is this video game about?
You know, I keep seeing the title of this SH story, and thinking it is Anon2024 tearing into the dogma that dragons follow, and that it's going to be a really funny criticism, with @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian interjecting purging 🐉🐲🔥🔥🔥 and yandere vibes...
But...
It's not.:blob_teary:

Last edited:

Redemit

You know, I keep seeing the title of this SH story, and thinking it is Anon2024 tearing into the dogma that dragons fight, and that it's going to be a really funny criticism, with @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian interjecting purging 🐉🐲🔥🔥🔥 and yandere vibes...
But...
Big Dragon appears every 50+ years attacks human settlements first person to stand against it and not flee in terror is chosen by the dragon to become Arisen a person who's heart has been stolen and consumed by the Dragon yet still lives because the Dragon has chosen the Arisen to be their slayer a task considered impossible

The Arisen has a few special powers but the most stand out one is the ability to summon and command "pawns" human like beings with no will or soul of their own

There's quiet a bit more to it but if you're interested in playing the game I wouldn't want to spoil it let's just say everything is a bit more complicated and significant than it first appears

I would highly recommend the game just based on the combat alone

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
The Arisen has a few special powers but the most stand out one is the ability to summon and command "pawns" human like beings with no will or soul of their own

There's quiet a bit more to it but if you're interested in playing the game I wouldn't want to spoil it let's just say everything is a bit more complicated and significant than it first appears

I would highly recommend the game just based on the combat alone
That sounds really interesting! Is it on Steam? How costly is it?

Redemit

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
You know, I keep seeing the title of this SH story, and thinking it is Anon2024 tearing into the dogma that dragons follow, and that it's going to be a really funny criticism, with @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian interjecting purging 🐉🐲🔥🔥🔥 and yandere vibes...
But...
I don't tear into every game, but yes I admit I'm highly critical of games because I spent my time on something and got invested and then realized often a game doesn't respect your time.