Feedback for new sci-fi fantasy [Litrpg]

Spilled_Soup

I had a dream a while back while playing Cyberpunk 2077. It kept rattling around in my head until I decided to grab my MC and plug him into Google Docs. And that is how Spark of the Revenant was born. A blend between Mass effect and a dash Cyberpunk—my two favorite games.

Spark of the Revenant is a Litrpg about a netrunner whose AI gets copied into his new "Force" powers.

I've written 11chs and am looking for feedback. Also If anyone is interested Beta reading let me know.

Erys

Her Highness
Most readers on ScribbleHub are silent. For feedback, I recommend writing.com or WritersCafe. Both of those sites have point systems that encourage users to leave reviews. Carefully.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
It doesn't strike me as very LitRPG. It's more of a... well... just a story. I'm not seeing the game mechanics. You are basing it off games, sure, but it doesn't seem like a GAME. It doesn't seem like a literal RPG. At the very least I need a character sheet, but even then I just lump most of those in with cultivation. I expect rules abuse in my LitRPG.

Spilled_Soup

It doesn't strike me as very LitRPG. It's more of a... well... just a story. I'm not seeing the game mechanics. You are basing it off games, sure, but it doesn't seem like a GAME. It doesn't seem like a literal RPG. At the very least I need a character sheet, but even then I just lump most of those in with cultivation. I expect rules abuse in my LitRPG.
All of that is in there, but it's after the prologue