feedback or critiscm

Glitched

Moth Mommy
If I'm being honest, your story sucks because its a litrpg and I hate litrpgs...
This looks great! It's only been 3 chapters and I'm just so drawn into your story. I want to know more about the reincarnated God's, the mc, and the world now that the God's no longer exist. It was interesting seeing the perspective of creation and the reason for imperfections. Normally I avoid litrpgs, but this one has potential. I wish I could write this well. Easy Bookmark. Keep it up!

Notadate

Terrible

I mean it is up to debate.
Keep on working at it! (y):blob_okay::blob_gift::blobspearpeek::blobchristmas::blobtaco::blobreading:

DearDire

If I'm being honest, your story sucks because its a litrpg and I hate litrpgs...
This looks great! It's only been 3 chapters and I'm just so drawn into your story. I want to know more about the reincarnated God's, the mc, and the world now that the God's no longer exist. It was interesting seeing the perspective of creation and the reason for imperfections. Normally I avoid litrpgs, but this one has potential. I wish I could write this well. Easy Bookmark. Keep it up!
thanks!! your story is extremely well written with very intresting world building, the whole breeding thing had me feeling a little squeamish I hate insects :blob_shock:

QuillScribbler

Based on the synopsis only, it feels dry. Not much to pull me in to read it. Yes I know what the story is about but not a lot of interest in reading farther.

No idea how to fix it, I suck at synopsis.

Glitched

Moth Mommy
Based on the synopsis only, it feels dry. Not much to pull me in to read it. Yes I know what the story is about but not a lot of interest in reading farther.

No idea how to fix it, I suck at synopsis.
For synopses, you have to think about how you want to frame your story. While summaries are ok, they aren't exactly the most thrilling, and I see a lot of authors make the mistake of spoiling the entire story plot before I even read the first chapter. My recommendations for anyone would be quotes, or a perspective view from your story. Or you can keep it short and leave the readers looking for more(Risky). Whatever the case, look at other good writers and see what you like. There are tons of resources online to help with writing your synopsis.
thanks!! your story is extremely well written with very intresting world building, the whole breeding thing had me feeling a little squeamish I hate insects :blob_shock:
Hehe that may have been what I was intending....