• Yes

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just want cookies 🍪🍪🍪

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

ACertainPassingUser

So I'm 0% done with a draft for a Cultivation Trope parody story. But after reading nearby Thread, there's something clicked in my mischievous brain and I want to try it out.

I'm thinking of writing something similar to Female cultivator, But instead of "full blown cultivation progression MC female lone wolf cultivator", I intend to write "Mob MC female cultivator slice of life and how she deal their daily lives of Xianxia trope shenanigans" instead.

It simply won't retain the same drift, as it completely different concept from neighbor thread.

There's going to be romance, but not at the beginning at the beginning. being Xianxia sect disciple means you're busy with cultivating for days and months, if not for sect mission and task.

But at the end of the day, Mob Female MC is just a normal female human teenager with feelings and lust against opposite gender, and it would be a shame not to use her average Jade-beauty appearance to attract a handsome senior brother as Dao companion or something.

Competing and scheming against her Junior and senior sisters while maintaining friendly facade will, and playing nice and warm to her romanfe targets while playing cold against those disgusting pigs.

Not to mention the possibility of bottleneck at some point in her cultivation, it would be better to get a partner before her worth is no longer valued.

Altough many FMC xianxia or similar novels without romance is rarer than dragon breath and phoenix egg, finding one with realistic romance and full depth relationship circumstances is rather rare, so I'd like to give it a try.

Do you want to read it ?

Altough it's just a concept, you can help if you gave your opinions

ACertainPassingUser

virtuous cultivation?
Photo editing_Cloud20230920.jpg

Num

still waiting on a new chapter
So I'm 0% done with a draft for a Cultivation Trope parody story. But after reading nearby Thread, there's something clicked in my mischievous brain and I want to try it out.

I'm thinking of writing something similar to Female cultivator, But instead of "full blown cultivation progression MC female lone wolf cultivator", I intend to write "Mob MC female cultivator slice of life and how she deal their daily lives of Xianxia trope shenanigans" instead.

It simply won't retain the same drift, as it completely different concept from neighbor thread.

There's going to be romance, but not at the beginning at the beginning. being Xianxia sect disciple means you're busy with cultivating for days and months, if not for sect mission and task.

But at the end of the day, Mob Female MC is just a normal female human teenager with feelings and lust against opposite gender, and it would be a shame not to use her average Jade-beauty appearance to attract a handsome senior brother as Dao companion or something.

Competing and scheming against her Junior and senior sisters while maintaining friendly facade will, and playing nice and warm to her romanfe targets while playing cold against those disgusting pigs.

Not to mention the possibility of bottleneck at some point in her cultivation, it would be better to get a partner before her worth is no longer valued.

Altough many FMC xianxia or similar novels without romance is rarer than dragon breath and phoenix egg, finding one with realistic romance and full depth relationship circumstances is rather rare, so I'd like to give it a try.

Do you want to read it ?

Altough it's just a concept, you can help if you gave your opinions
Reminds me heavily of this story https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/36597/when-immortal-ascension-fails-time-travel-to-try

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
I'd be more interested if it was gl but I can go off into the woods to search for that if I so desire