Resolved Fiction released but can't be found

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
As the title says, this fiction https://www.scribblehub.com/series/997267/demon-princess-magical-chaos/ appears to have been approved, but it can't be found through search, nor is it visible in the new fictions or latest updates. I linked it to my readers directly, and they can see the page, but have the same problem of not seeing it in search results or latest.
Shows up in the search bar for me.

If the issue persists, try a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5). If you are accessing via a phone, you would instead need to clear the cache.

Lysander_Works

I'm having the same problem, and I'm on desktop. Just released my story but it won't show up in the search nor my own user profile under the series tab. Is there some kind of delay for it to appear? I don't know if I would consider this solved. I will log off in a moment and see if that does something to it.

EDIT: Left and came back, no change. This should not be considered solved anymore, unless it is well-known that there is some delay for it to show up, but I still can't find mine without a direct link.
Name is Overlap ~ The Other Side.

Last edited:

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
I'm having the same problem, and I'm on desktop. Just released my story but it won't show up in the search nor my own user profile under the series tab. Is there some kind of delay for it to appear? I don't know if I would consider this solved. I will log off in a moment and see if that does something to it.

EDIT: Left and came back, no change. This should not be considered solved anymore, unless it is well-known that there is some delay for it to show up, but I still can't find mine without a direct link.
Name is Overlap ~ The Other Side.
Again, shows up for me just fine.

Lysander_Works

Again, shows up for me just fine.
[SOLVED] | Yeah, suddenly it is showing up and is live, right as I see this message. Guess it settles the question and answer. Must simply be some kind of long delay between publishing a new story and having its visibility turned on. I had assumed that the approval process was something that only applied to the book's blurb page and cover content.

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
[SOLVED] | Yeah, suddenly it is showing up and is live, right as I see this message. Guess it settles the question and answer. Must simply be some kind of long delay between publishing a new story and having its visibility turned on. I had assumed that the approval process was something that only applied to the book's blurb page and cover content.
Applied any time the cover image changes, and when the first chapter is published.