Writing Prompt Finish The Story: "I Know What Happened..."

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
With all the puzzle pieces together, all the red strings on the board connecting the dots, and all the evidence at hand, you finally know the truth.

"I know what happened..."

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
"I know what happened to the SHF lore commissioner. Do you really believe there are no more lore posts because Hans was busy with real-life things? Heh... Naive little forum fledglings... But I won't tell. Or I will be gone too."

ACertainPassingUser

With all the puzzle pieces together, all the red strings on the board connecting the dots, and all the evidence at hand, you finally know the truth.

You suddenly can't breath, your mind goes haywire searching for air.

*Hughks*
*ghaghks*

Your eyes goes dark

Story end

D

Deleted member 54065

Okay, I would like to apologize to my commissioners about my delays.

See, bureaucracy suddenly came barging in my weekend, and I have to take care of those things first. It's pretty hard to be a teacher in public service, but I'll get to the commissions once everything settles down. (Hopefully by weekend)

dummycake

He knew too much. See? Shit being weird, man... It's unnatural!
They hacked the mainframe of the forum and now are destroying the browsers of every user who comes close to the truth

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ

"I know what happened
inside the SpongeBob SquarePants."
There was nothing square about it.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!

That ferret soup was actually… Malloy Draco soup!

Hasu_Riri

So, here's the scoop: I dropped the bombshell – "It's all a Matrix warning." But let's be real, it was more like a "Help, I'm out of words" move.

And out of the blue, this voice goes all dramatic, "You've cracked the code, my buddy!" Hold the phone, because guess who strolls in – Andrew frickin-

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
"Yeah, really...?" My friend sighed.

"Yeah, really! It all makes sense now! It's obvious that-!" I started explaining.

"That you had another crazy fanfic theory about what was the true ending of your favorite axed anime... I get it, but it's just headcanon anyways..." My friend sighed once more.

"Come on! Listen to me! This one is perfect! You can't deny this!" I exclaimed.

"That's not how headcanon works!!!" My friend replied.

Nonetheless, she listed to my longwinded theory anyways, like usual.

dummycake

"Yeah, really...?" My friend sighed.

"Yeah, really! It all makes sense now! It's obvious that-!" I started explaining.

"That you had another crazy fanfic theory about what was the true ending of your favorite axed anime... I get it, but it's just headcanon anyways..." My friend sighed once more.

"Come on! Listen to me! This one is perfect! You can't deny this!" I exclaimed.

"That's not how headcanon works!!!" My friend replied.

Nonetheless, she listed to my longwinded theory anyways, like usual.
owwww

bobbuilderbrown

I know what happened, but I could not even begin to understand what truly happened. The consequences alone of just knowing is something that most worlds wont even be able to survive much less if every being found out. But how could I keep this knowledge all to myself, how could I let the vast omniverse and all of the dimensions find out. Everything is going to slowly go out of control and slowly destroy everything and nothingness itself, like a paradox, one that even time itself couldn't even try to make. The world needs to know if they are going to have a chance but the second someone finds out it spirals down into destruction faster. .... I know, ....I will kill myself

fin
I know what happened, but I could not even begin to understand what truly happened. The consequences alone of just knowing is something that most worlds wont even be able to survive much less if every being found out. But how could I keep this knowledge all to myself, how could I let the vast omniverse and all of the dimensions find out. Everything is going to slowly go out of control and slowly destroy everything and nothingness itself, like a paradox, one that even time itself couldn't even try to make. The world needs to know if they are going to have a chance but the second someone finds out it spirals down into destruction faster. .... I know, ....I will kill myself

fin
also nobody be offended by my last sentence

Last edited:

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
After figuring out how the man was murdered, and why his body was dumped into the sea - I make a sudden phone call, uttering in a deep, decrepit tone:

"I know what you did last summer."

Or my favourite:

"What's your favourite scary movie?"

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate

"You, you are the culprit. You killed all of them, didn't you?", you look through the mirror. And your own reflection smiled.