Forgotten Title Forgotten a title, haunted house owner

Sofrioni

Can't find it myself.
The story started with the protagonist having a haunted house in a amusement park. He's having troubles with little clientele. His parents dissapeared and he gets some sort of application to upgrade his haunted house by doing dares. If he passes a dare with real ghosts then he can use that as a theme on one of the floor of the horror house.
I remember that at one point an entity he summoned by one of the dares gets out of the spiritual world and he has to cover all mirrors to trap him.
If anyone remembers how it's called, I would love to get back to it.

FleecedSheep

It's a shame that this amd the author's new story went downhill in quality ever since his work got threatened to be deleted by the government for some bullshit reason.
I heard about that, and it is a real shame. The Chinese government has issues with the supernatural, and any story that could be interpreted as a dig towards them. Which means that they often ban, or force writers to change their stories if they don't align with their party politics. A good example is with Reverend Insanity, which was banned despite being really good. It's still up, but the author literally can't write more for it, or they'll get arrested or something.

Sofrioni

Thank you and damn... shame there won't be more, didn't know about the story

BigBadBoi

Thank you and damn... shame there won't be more, didn't know about the story
My House of Horrors is actually completed already it just dipped in quality after he got the ban hammer. His new novel just isn't the same since he's forced to make it some weird vr horror game to make it comply with guidelines.