Writing Prompt (Game simulation)A double teamed Coup d'état for DC.

lOpWolfl

You and your friend decided it was time for a power change in DC. You both lead a victorious force of 500 troops towards the White House. However the House won’t do down with out a fight. To maintain the structural integrity of the White House and to keep America’s iconic face, you and your friend both ordered your troops to.....

-op note-
First time doing a prompt.

-op 2nd note-
The 500 troops are split into 300 riflemen, 50 Little Birds, 50 MBT, and 100 Light Vehicles and

JustHANO

"For every minute you stay in office, a US citizen will die, " I yelled through the megaphone.

"We don't negotiate with a terrorist!" The President yells back.

"We are not terrorist, we are visionaries. As visionaries, we see a future without violence and without you! We, the US taxpayers, will free ourself from your hands by any means. No matter what the sacrifice."

I look at my watch and seeing as a minute has passed, I shoot my friend in the head. My army of revolutionaries is baffled and disgusted.

"Next I start shooting my men. They're willing to sacrifice their life for a good cause."

"What are you stupid?" I hear being yelled from both sides.

My team of revolutionaries turns out to be cowards in tanks and jets, retreating at the first glimpse of violence. I guess they've never heard of strategy before.

Lurking

"For every minute you stay in office, a US citizen will die, " I yelled through the megaphone.

"We don't negotiate with a terrorist!" The President yells back.

"We are not terrorist, we are visionaries. As visionaries, we see a future without violence and without you! We, the US taxpayers, will free ourself from your hands by any means. No matter what the sacrifice."

I look at my watch and seeing as a minute has passed, I shoot my friend in the head. My army of revolutionaries is baffled and disgusted.

"Next I start shooting my men. They're willing to sacrifice their life for a good cause."

"What are you stupid?" I hear being yelled from both sides.

My team of revolutionaries turns out to be cowards in tanks and jets, retreating at the first glimpse of violence. I guess they've never heard of strategy before.
I find myself pinned down by a net, one thrown by my former comrades retreating.

I yell that they are cowards, and when my watch bleeps indicating another minute has passed, I shoot myself to fulfill my promise of the death of a US citizen for every minute this moron was in office.

I had hidden a handgun inside my military vest.

I hope these fools will be inspires by my sacrifice and fulfill our vow, carrying these wishes as I float out of my former shell and look around for my friend as I spectate our revolution.

Lurking

Hmm... interesting. I feel like this is less of a writing prompt and more of a thought exercise :blob_hmm_two::blob_sir:
We just need to switch it away. I left a lead up for a transition into fantasy I think.