Hey I have a story inspired by my two favorite anime Code Geass and Death Note and I would love feedback on it. We can swap if you like just lmk :)

iifinch

Book 1 cover (3).jpg

"For those who love Death Note or Code Geass or anyone who loves stories with a morally questionable but clever protagonist."

The orange rain brought the world supernatural powers…and curses. Velli’s curse is a voice—sometimes made flesh—that wants him dead. And it’s getting stronger.

Tired of seeing both himself and his mother suffer, Velli decides to find a way to get powers of his own. In order to do so, Velli must trick two people into sacrificing their lives at the hands of Hera on the Island of Sisyphus. If he is going to succeed, he needs to do so quickly, because tailing him is Rose. Rose, the princess. Rose, the manipulator of light. Rose, the most dangerous woman in the world.

EternalSunset0

Sure, I'll take a look at it. I've watched both, so I think I have some ideas on what to expect.
Do you want the comments here or on the chapters themselves? @iifinch

Last edited:

iifinch

The comments on the chapters would be preferred. Thank you! Do you want me to check yours out?