I don't have any friends so I'm gonna share my CS:GO achievement here

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
In Counter Strike:Global Offensive. I am currently MG2 (Master Guardian 2) and I just went through one of the best game of my life and I'm so happy, so much so in fact that I can't hold it in and will share it here for everyone to read! I will note down 3 highlights that happened that Mirage match.

1. I started on T side, and on the 6th round, I lurked from Underpass up to Window with no one noticing. The rest of my team stormed in and planted B, I snuck behind and catch an AWP in Market watching with a one deag. But wait, there's more! A guy came from A site was running from CT and started shooting at me, I flicked 180 degrees and one deag him again, but wait, there's more! One more guy appeared from Jungle who was crawling through the vents to shoot me, then I flicked to deliver another one deag. You can not imagine my happiness when three heads and 3 deagle icons appeared.

2. Switching to CT side, the first pistol round have my team completely wiped out. Three people in B was killed mercilessly and we were at a 2v5 retake situation with no defusal kit.
I was rotating back with another guy from A after hearing the deaths of my teammate looming over the horizon. With my P2000 (yes instead of USP-S because I have a good skin) I one tapped the guy from market window, then run a bit and fought the guy at market door, killing him after 6 bullets ending in a headshot also, then I ran in and killed another guy who was watching default plant right between the van and the site, blood splattered across my bloodthristy body as I turned towards Short and killed one more with a click of a button to the head. The last guy was nowhere to be seen so I stick the bomb, and my teammate killed him in market, not an ace but a damn good feel.

3. Then our score was 14, we need one more round before going batshit and chill because at 15 score we could only win or draw, no lose here. But my team was on an eco so we was easily defeated again by an A site take, leaving me in a 2v5 again, I flanked from mid to T spawn. But instead of going Ramp, I went Palace. The moment I step foot up there, the bomb was planted and luckily, I bought a kit with my Five-SeveN because the last round we lost without a kit! I was half way sneaking thru palace when my teammate kiled a guy jungle and got traded, 1v4 situation. I swung out and head shot two of them, one in Sandwich and one in Default just below me looking over the Jungle fight which was just over. I jumped down to use my pistol and click the 3rd dude head who was underpalace.
I could not for my life find where the 4th guy was so I decided to stick the defuse, at around 2 seconds I heard his footstep closing in so I stood up and ran; giving away the fact that I was not sticking the defuse. We danced around Default box for a bit and I hear the bomb closing in around 7 seconds now, I successfull catch him lacking and shot him dead with an AK I picked up earlier. So in tears and sweat I stick the defuse.
tick tick tick tick tick tick tick
Bomb has been defused.
0,4 seconds left.

4. I ranked up after the match! I'm not MG2 anymore, I'm MGE (Master Guardian Elite). Yay!

DonHon

Cat enthusiast
Congrats you mad lad

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
I have never played cs. Only valiant butt jj

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
In Counter Strike:Global Offensive. I am currently MG2 (Master Guardian 2) and I just went through one of the best game of my life and I'm so happy, so much so in fact that I can't hold it in and will share it here for everyone to read! I will note down 3 highlights that happened that Mirage match.

1. I started on T side, and on the 6th round, I lurked from Underpass up to Window with no one noticing. The rest of my team stormed in and planted B, I snuck behind and catch an AWP in Market watching with a one deag. But wait, there's more! A guy came from A site was running from CT and started shooting at me, I flicked 180 degrees and one deag him again, but wait, there's more! One more guy appeared from Jungle who was crawling through the vents to shoot me, then I flicked to deliver another one deag. You can not imagine my happiness when three heads and 3 deagle icons appeared.

2. Switching to CT side, the first pistol round have my team completely wiped out. Three people in B was killed mercilessly and we were at a 2v5 retake situation with no defusal kit.
I was rotating back with another guy from A after hearing the deaths of my teammate looming over the horizon. With my P2000 (yes instead of USP-S because I have a good skin) I one tapped the guy from market window, then run a bit and fought the guy at market door, killing him after 6 bullets ending in a headshot also, then I ran in and killed another guy who was watching default plant right between the van and the site, blood splattered across my bloodthristy body as I turned towards Short and killed one more with a click of a button to the head. The last guy was nowhere to be seen so I stick the bomb, and my teammate killed him in market, not an ace but a damn good feel.

3. Then our score was 14, we need one more round before going batshit and chill because at 15 score we could only win or draw, no lose here. But my team was on an eco so we was easily defeated again by an A site take, leaving me in a 2v5 again, I flanked from mid to T spawn. But instead of going Ramp, I went Palace. The moment I step foot up there, the bomb was planted and luckily, I bought a kit with my Five-SeveN because the last round we lost without a kit! I was half way sneaking thru palace when my teammate kiled a guy jungle and got traded, 1v4 situation. I swung out and head shot two of them, one in Sandwich and one in Default just below me looking over the Jungle fight which was just over. I jumped down to use my pistol and click the 3rd dude head who was underpalace.
I could not for my life find where the 4th guy was so I decided to stick the defuse, at around 2 seconds I heard his footstep closing in so I stood up and ran; giving away the fact that I was not sticking the defuse. We danced around Default box for a bit and I hear the bomb closing in around 7 seconds now, I successfull catch him lacking and shot him dead with an AK I picked up earlier. So in tears and sweat I stick the defuse.
tick tick tick tick tick tick tick
Bomb has been defused.
0,4 seconds left.

4. I ranked up after the match! I'm not MG2 anymore, I'm MGE (Master Guardian Elite). Yay!
Gratz champ.