I failed

doravg

109/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
ACTUALLY, I do have an addiction. I am addicted to potato chips. :blob_pat_sad: Yet I'm on a diet, so nuts are my go-to snack and replacement for chips. I eat a little bit of nuts almost every day.
Diets don't work. You will just end up fatter. If you have the time to cook, you can try cooking good food every day and cutting off sugar except for fruit.

That said, I have not lost a lot of weight, but I have trimmed a couple cm here and there. Mostly from my legs. Then again, my main form of exercise is cycling and kettlebell swinging.

I wish you luck!

SailusGebel

Diets don't work. You will just end up fatter. If you have the time to cook, you can try cooking good food every day and cutting off sugar except for fruit.

That said, I have not lost a lot of weight, but I have trimmed a couple cm here and there. Mostly from my legs. Then again, my main form of exercise is cycling and kettlebell swinging.

I wish you luck!
First of all, if it is a very strict diet, it works. At least it worked for me, since it's not my first time. Secondly, by diet I mean no sugar, no stuff like bread or pasta, and so on. Thirdly I exercise. Dumbbels, barbell, yoga mat, and so on. And I wish you luck as well. Don't forget that weight doesn't matter as much as shape. Big and toned looks better than flabby and slim.