I have created a trailer for my novel Valkyria Squadron, what do you think?

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
Hello everyone again

I've spent a few days trying to find new ways to promote my novel, and among them was to create a video, so here it is.

Tell me, what do you think of it? Is it interesting? do you understand a bit of the plot?

It has been an interesting project with a lot of challenges, but a lot of fun at the end trying to do my best.

The biggest problem I have had is the theme of my own novel, because it is so disparate and deals with so many different topics, that it is quite difficult.

But other than that everything else was relatively easy, my luckiest thing was that I try to make my novel as visual as possible, so I already had a lot of my own images prepared beforehand.

So, well, I'd like to see what you think.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Hello everyone again

I've spent a few days trying to find new ways to promote my novel, and among them was to create a video, so here it is.

Tell me, what do you think of it? Is it interesting? do you understand a bit of the plot?

It has been an interesting project with a lot of challenges, but a lot of fun at the end trying to do my best.

The biggest problem I have had is the theme of my own novel, because it is so disparate and deals with so many different topics, that it is quite difficult.

But other than that everything else was relatively easy, my luckiest thing was that I try to make my novel as visual as possible, so I already had a lot of my own images prepared beforehand.

Hmm...
It felt a little chaotic to me with the different text styles, jumps between 'scenes', and art styles...
It almost felt like a fan-made trailer for an indie visual novel or something.
'-'

However, I must commend you for taking the effort to create a trailer for your story.
I wouldn't even know where to begin with making such a thing.
>w<

As for what I managed to glean about the plot...
A girl(?) dies after/during a war and reincarnates as a fox girl in the same world(?) that is about to enter or has already entered another war
That MC is then forced to work as either a soldier or spy or something as an active participant in this war situation while coming across people from their past life as well as new people in this life.

Something like that?

Sorry if I got it wrong.
>w<

Either way, I wish you luck with your story, and it's nice to hear you had fun making the trailer.
(^-^)

X

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
I think it mostly is pretty cool. I don't get a whole lot about the plot though. Someone dies and is reincarnated as a fox girl in a world War is all I gathered. It was worth the effort I think.

Notadate

Hello everyone again

ai art. but hey, seems intresting

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
Hello everyone again

It looks like a real movie trailer… Well done!