I see the problem...

doravg

133/4001 (finally counted the stories)
So, before there was a bottleneck to my writing. I could write like 1k words per day during work days, which made me work on a story for a longer period of time.

Then I had my breakthrough with my typing speed. Today was a workday, I still wrote 5k words. I managed 5k words yesterday as well. Now I have a short novella which needs formatting and posting.

Is there a bot which works with AO3 which can do the posting for me? The story is in English, but it is a fanfic, so I don't think I should post it on SH.

Succubiome

Pretty sure SH has a fanfic category, but also pretty sure it doesn't have an API, so probably no bot.

I dunno any AO3 upload bots, but lemme know if you find one-- it has an API, so it should be possible....

MrPopocap

So, before there was a bottleneck to my writing. I could write like 1k words per day during work days, which made me work on a story for a longer period of time.

Then I had my breakthrough with my typing speed. Today was a workday, I still wrote 5k words. I managed 5k words yesterday as well. Now I have a short novella which needs formatting and posting.

Is there a bot which works with AO3 which can do the posting for me? The story is in English, but it is a fanfic, so I don't think I should post it on SH.
You can post Fanfiction here on SH. In fact, everything I wrote is a fanfic, so you're good to post.