I survived today

Tyranomaster

Guy who writes stuff
Is Kansas getting its teeth kicked in again as usual? What about western Missouri and southwestern Iowa?
Iowa and Nebraska drew the short straw. Some really mindboggling footage on twitter of it. Texas also got hit some.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
People who will call a hotline instead of using apps and solving their problems themselves are from a different planet. I mean, that is good, since otherwise I wouldn't have a job, but, honestly, some of them should have really been forced to kneel before a wall for an hour for mouthing off when they were still little. It worked for me. It could have worked for them as well.

Change my mind.
They probably didn't realize it first.

I hope you can take your customers as a person who live in a rural town with no educational history.

That's how I keep my cool.

Also, stay optimistic!

:blob_paint:

Here's a meme to cure your sadness:

Ricokowalskiskipper.jpg

melchi

What is a custom title?
Some places in the US have really big storms that come and go. Building codes are more robust in areas where tornados are common.

Some places can have really bad storms that destroy buildings (Oklahoma for example) but tornados tend to be localized.

Coastal places tend to get it a lot worse, like florida and the southeast coastal part of the country can get hammered by tropical storms really bad.