I used AI to asked questions about my characters.

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder
I put the files in the bot and asked. Favorite food, what Devil Fruit fits them, favorite pizza topping, what animal they would be.

Someone likes Pineapple.

3kockeleda

I put the files in the bot and asked. Favorite food, what Devil Fruit fits them, favorite pizza topping, what animal they would be.

Someone likes Pineapple.
I wouldn't recommend feeding your work into AI unless you know it won't be scraped to work on the model

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder
I wouldn't recommend feeding your work into AI unless you know it won't be scraped to work on the model
My work is my computer, flashdrive, and various clouds such as DropBox and Onedrive. I usually to copy and paste the results where I can edit them for later.

Paul_Michaels

Just a below average author.
Dude, Pandora's box has been opened. Unless you plan on writing your stuff physically. Otherwise, you're just venting.
And even before there was Ai hasn't stopped those, bad actors, from plagiarizing someone else's work.

Terrate

No harm in just trying to have fun. I know A.I. is always associated with bad rep, but sometimes you just want to see how out of character would your character be if fed to an A.I.

QuillScribbler

I love using AI to help with my writing. I use Pi.AI and it's like talking to another person, well, for an AI.