Recommendations I want [COMPLETED] Story

ACertainPassingUser

Could you reccomend me Completed stories ?

Doesnt matter the genre or type, as long its Completed with no unfinished parts whatsoever.

ArchlordZero

Stage 4 Cancer Shitposter
Pick one from my signature, the only one that is not completed (yet) is Vesryn Pulse: Lysander of Regression

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
A completed story.
What you getting angry about? You didn't answer my question.

Let's look at the original question
Could you reccomend me Completed stories ?

Okay... Well...
I have several completed books. Each one tells a story. The story also continues. There are also stories IN the book that are finished. FTS book one is finished, but it implies the story continues. HKN is long enough to be a trilogy in and of itself, but it does end on a cliffhanger, so I guess the story is complete, but the MC's story is not.

Hotrod Lantern is a completed story. The Quonset Manager is completed story, However, I don't plan on anything more for QM, but I do have story ideas for Hotrod. Rules lawyer is also an on going SERIES of stories, but each story is finished in turn.

So, @RepresentingEnvy, telling me he wants a completed story means NOTHING because a story can be within a story, there are layers of story. There is the meta story. Even when I finish all 21 books I have planned, the STORY will not be complete.

Is there even such a thing as a completed Story?