Recommendations I was looking for any good novels.

ThatOneJester

My criteria are below:

- overpowered Main Character who can shrug off most bad situations.
- The MC surprising other people with how OP they are.
- Karma to those who deserve it. Also not slow karma to antagonists who do fucked up things please. I like reading for the good feels~
Thank you very much in advance!!!

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Hmmm. Literally any litrpg manwha fits this criteria on asura scans

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
My criteria are below:

- Karma to those who deserve it. Also not slow karma to antagonists who do fucked up things please. I like reading for the good feels~
I actively avoid those novels so I won't be any help.
Watched an absolutely wonderful anime though called "Eminence in Shadow" where his goal in life is surprising others in the most over-the-top way possible.
I'm really sorry I can only give you an anime recommendation and not a novel though...

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I actively avoid those novels so I won't be any help.
Watched an absolutely wonderful anime though called "Eminence in Shadow" where his goal in life is surprising others in the most over-the-top way possible.
I'm really sorry I can only give you an anime recommendation and not a novel though...
It has a novel too.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
My criteria are below:

Against the god
Super god gene
Douluo dalu 3 : Legend of the dragon king (don't need to read the other to start with this one.)
Is that a wisp?
Custom Made Demon King (it was dropped)
Overgeared
Astral Pet Store
Beastmaster of the ages
Monster Paradise
The Author's Pov
Reincarnation of the strongest sword god
The beginning after the end

I mostly read cultivation novel so this list is almost filled with that genre too.

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Against the god
Super god gene
Douluo dalu 3 : Legend of the dragon king (don't need to read the other to start with this one.)
Is that a wisp?
Custom Made Demon King (it was dropped)
Overgeared
Astral Pet Store
Beastmaster of the ages
Monster Paradise
The Author's Pov
Reincarnation of the strongest sword god
The beginning after the end

I mostly read cultivation novel so this list is almost filled with that genre too.
The Author's Pov the author's pov doesn't feel like it even belongs in this criteria. sure it pulls that in the last 100 chapters but nope. For the most part, it was a mystery plot with ranks and progression and it did everything from characters to world-building really well. It's up there in the top 15 I've read. The ending was bittersweet and amazing.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest.

- MC gets the revenge plotline after being betrayed by classmates
- Becomes an absolute powerhouse through his supposed 'useless' skill
- People do get taken aback by their skills, including classmates
- MC gives zero fks and goes to take revenge at absolutely any cost against villains (won't spoil, because holy hell it was satisfying)

Sleds

The Author's Pov the author's pov doesn't feel like it even belongs in this criteria. sure it pulls that in the last 100 chapters but nope. For the most part, it was a mystery plot with ranks and progression and it did everything from characters to world-building really well. It's up there in the top 15 I've read. The ending was bittersweet and amazing.
- Karma to those who deserve it.

Maybe I didn't remember the beginning clearly, but he clearly became quicly op after het get his technique. He didn't show off in the beginning but how many time he surprised Kevin who are one of the few who see him fight in the early arc. Again I may not remember it well but for the karma thing it depend how you interpret it, when he get burned early and go to a special hospital for treatment (I don't know if you get which part I talk to since I don't want to spoil and that not an hospital at all), the higher up of the hospital lose a lot because of him, so the karma are here.

But, yes that not the main point of the story but with this criteria why not letting this poor soul know an awesome novel? 😁
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest.

- MC gets the revenge plotline after being betrayed by classmates
- Becomes an absolute powerhouse through his supposed 'useless' skill
- People do get taken aback by their skills, including classmates
- MC gives zero fks and goes to take revenge at absolutely any cost against villains (won't spoil, because holy hell it was satisfying)
It was a good read, sadly the anime suck with that abominable animation and cgi who make me stop watching it after one ep.

Last edited:

Sleds

Bad cgi has killed so many anime for me! :blob_no: :blob_teary:
yeah this fucking thing. each time I see one of the novel I read/ have read getting adapted in anime and get this fucking cgi make me want to scream. The most irrating thing are when people watch it and find it trash just because of this and I can't even complain because even me who read the novel can't go through this cgi.