Recommendations I'm looking for martial arts web\light novels.

SailusGebel

I'm not looking for Chinese or Korean wuxia. I'm looking for something similar to manga Baki, Tough, manhwa Breaker, or Veritas. A novel about martial arts set in the modern-day. It doesn't matter to me whether it's about real martial arts or something fictional. MC(doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman) should either study\learn martial arts or be a martial artist. Oh, and I don't mind if there is magic, but it should be either extremely rare(MC is NOT a mage in this case), or magical effects(like making fire, lightning and so on) should be incorporated into a martial arts technique(punches, kicks, footwork, etc).

No BL, GL, or GB. No LitRPG, no System. If you self-promote and I don't like your story, yet it fits the criteria, I will rate it five-star. If it doesn't fit the criteria, you will get one-star(five-star in your case, K5).

TotallyHuman

something along the lines of descend of the demonic master I recall was that

StrongArm

Veritas... There's a manhwa that gave me PTSD.... Worst. Ending. Ever.

Rookieqw

Have you read Usogui? The manga has some really cool fights. If it is only fights you are looking for, you can safely skip the plot and just enjoy the battles themselves.

SailusGebel

Have you read Usogui? The manga has some really cool fights. If it is only fights you are looking for, you can safely skip the plot and just enjoy the battles themselves.
Thank you for recommendation, I will check it out. However, I was looking for novels, not manga\manhwa\manhua\webtoon\comic.

Omnifarious

The Synaptic Nebula
Did you always have "light novels" in the title of this thread?

I guess I just can't read lol. :sweating_profusely: