Resolved Innacurate/late to update recent reader activity?

• Thread starter Deleted member 697
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 697

On the recent readers activity time, one of the readers says "3 min ago" but I saw that last night when my chapter was first released at 12am est, and it still says "3 min ago" and it's 8:25pm est now. Not sure if that's a bug or they really read it again 3 min ago (which I doubt). Same for the 21 min ago and 2 hrs ago since I personally know them, I asked those readers if they've read it recently in those time spans and they said they haven't
20190107_202213.jpg

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I think it was just designed that way. The server only updates a few times per day:

@Tony maybe the authors would appreciate it if there was a “last updated on XXXX” time stamp on the stats page?

Idk if it’s just me, but I think a lot of authors f4 that page all the time XD

It would be nice to know when it actually changed.

D

Deleted member 697

I think it was just designed that way. The server only updates a few times per day:

@Tony maybe the authors would appreciate it if there was a “last updated on XXXX” time stamp on the stats page?

Oh I didn't know that, but it would be nice to have last update stamp! Not saying that I refresh page a lot cough cough

Tony

Staff member
Attach files
On the recent readers activity time, one of the readers says "3 min ago" but I saw that last night when my chapter was first released at 12am est, and it still says "3 min ago" and it's 8:25pm est now. Not sure if that's a bug or they really read it again 3 min ago (which I doubt). Same for the 21 min ago and 2 hrs ago since I personally know them, I asked those readers if they've read it recently in those time spans and they said they haven't
View attachment 222

Oh I didn't know that, but it would be nice to have last update stamp! Not saying that I refresh page a lot cough cough

I made it so that part of the site is live. You can now spam refresh that page if you want (y)

(No blobs still :cry:)