It is strange

doravg

106/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
While I was jobless, writing was the only thing which kept me calm. You know, do the chores, get the German practice in, then read a little. I faced writing with a sort of desperate energy.

Now I haven't even started to work yet, and I am like: Binge writing day? Like hell! Go out and find another park!

So, yeah, it is strange.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
While I was jobless, writing was the only thing which kept me calm. You know, do the chores, get the German practice in, then read a little. I faced writing with a sort of desperate energy.

Now I haven't even started to work yet, and I am like: Binge writing day? Like hell! Go out and find another park!

So, yeah, it is strange.
people change with time, even if they don't want to change, change is inevitable, believing otherwise is foolish.

ACertainPassingUser

With your circumstance changes, your viewpoint also change.

In the bottom of the mountain, you tend to look up the top peak.

In the top peak of the mountain, you tend to look down at the bottom.

But the most important thing is, that you always focused on the road and terrain while climbing up and climbing down, not worrying of both top and bottom position.

Last edited:

doravg

106/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
With your circumstance changes, your viewpoint also change.

In the bottom of the mountain, you tend to look top the peak.

In the top peak of the mountain, you ten to look down at the bottom.

But the most important thing is, that you always focused on the road and terrain while climbing up and climbing down, uncaring of both top and bottom position.
You can pass off for Grandpa Iroh, you know? Very profound.