KuyaImbo the Peenoise is here!

KuyaImbo

Hello, Guys!

I'm quite new here. So please, guide me senpais and maestros! By the way, I'm a Filipino writer, so to my fellow kababayans, kamusta mga tropa?

Anyway, to get straight to the point, I'm currently writing a fantasy serial that highlights real-world conspiracies and esoteric knowledge. So if you're a fan of stories that tackle occultism, mysticism, and mythologies, I highly recommend my story.

To my fellow Pinoys, if you want a story that has peenoise memes and inside jokes, you will surely appreciate this. The story is set in the current Philippines, so there will be a lot of references.

I hope you appreciate my story. Your reviews and comments will be highly appreciated. Your insights will help me improve so I can share a refined story with you all.

Here's the link to my story: APOKALYPSIS: Lost Magic Awakening

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
Hello, Guys!

I'm quite new here. So please, guide me senpais and maestros! By the way, I'm a Filipino writer, so to my fellow kababayans, kamusta mga tropa?

Anyway, to get straight to the point, I'm currently writing a fantasy serial that highlights real-world conspiracies and esoteric knowledge. So if you're a fan of stories that tackle occultism, mysticism, and mythologies, I highly recommend my story.

To my fellow Pinoys, if you want a story that has peenoise memes and inside jokes, you will surely appreciate this. The story is set in the current Philippines, so there will be a lot of references.

I hope you appreciate my story. Your reviews and comments will be highly appreciated. Your insights will help me improve so I can share a refined story with you all.

Here's the link to my story: APOKALYPSIS: Lost Magic Awakening
Hello, fellow peenoy. Hope your story does well.

999b873639a3c9e653abc85551a71c91.jpg