Latest Chapter not updating

mesa

I posted a few chapters now and they are not showing on the latest updated. I accidentally deleted a chapter and re-posted it because i hadn't figured out the sorting system on the Edit page. I have chapters set to schedule release. Is my series now borked forever?
now working. uploads just seem to be delayed

Last edited:

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I posted a few chapters now and they are not showing on the latest updated. I accidentally deleted a chapter and re-posted it because i hadn't figured out the sorting system on the Edit page. I have chapters set to schedule release. Is my series now borked forever?
You have to wait up to 24 hours for future reference. It says when you post the novel.

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
Also, deleting a chapter too close to publishing another chapter triggers a sort of "anti-cheat" rule for the main page, to prevent a story from hogging too much time by continually deleting and replacing chapters.
The next chapter after that is eligible, though.