Resolved Looking for a BL cultivation novel, forgot the title.

yoonix

I believe I read a certain novel here and liked it, but forgot to bookmark it and I can't remember the title nor find it.
I remember the plot started with an experienced novel reader thinking that the villain of the novel, who had the same name as them, was a terrible villain. He is then transferred into the story and begins trying to curry favor with the ML. The summary was really funny, something along the lines of 'Third brother has changed. Third brother has really changed. How can I marry third brother?' They're not actually brothers, just like a disciple-senior brother type relationship. I remember that MC gets stuck somewhere for 10 years, returns and the ML is super clingy. MC's older brother in that setting is a complete bro-con. Then there was another period of time where MC got stuck somewhere for a year? There's a certain setting mentioned that some place with the word 'maple' in it belongs to MC's family. I really hope these details are enough for someone to also remember and recall this novel.

kidlat

i believe you're looking for "Every Day The Protagonist Always Wants To Capture Me"! i dont believe its on scribblehub though, but i know its on novelupdates

yoonix

i believe you're looking for "Every Day The Protagonist Always Wants To Capture Me"! i dont believe its on scribblehub though, but i know its on novelupdates
That's the one, thanks so much for your help!