Looking for novels with FMC fantasy stories more geared towards action

esThr

I'm addicted to them....

SFW ones are usually what I read but I can take NSFW ones as well as long as its not the main focus or is basically the plot of it.

RiaCorvidiva

Lady with a Caws.
I would not say that my current work, Legacy of Dragonfire, is super super action focused, but there are a fair number of action and fight scenes interspersed throughout, and you will get not one, but two FMC's.

Mostly SFW with some optional NSFW chapters (most of which are on Patreon)

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
If you don't mind GB (Gender Bender), then my story Nexus Awakened probably fits the bill. Action is absolutely a major focus and the main cast is mostly female too.

SailusGebel

Glitched

Moth Mommy
I can hop on this boat as well. Story will really pick up pace in a few chapters.

Enkiari

I'm addicted to them....

SFW ones are usually what I read but I can take NSFW ones as well as long as its not the main focus or is basically the plot of it.
Azirinth Healer comes to mind. It is finished, long and with plenty of action - quite brutal at times as well.
But it also stubbed, iirc. Some romance at later stages of the story, but otherwise, it is mostly action.

Otherwise, my story exists, but the action happens at later stages of the story, so it might not be up your alley.

SainS

Have you read 'the Practical Guide to Evil'? That's a classic webnovel with an MC lead and bunch of different kinds of action. It's incredibly high quality. The author also is currently writing Pale Lights that has multiple leads, many of whom are women and ton of good action and character stuff.

Worm is also a classic, though it's superhero and not fantasy.