Looking for web\light novels or manga about street art.

SailusGebel

No boys love, girls love, or gender bender. I'm not looking for stories about art in general, or stories that have a single arc about street art.

D

Deleted member 139452

I remember there being a jp light novel of Romance where the female lead is a very popular anonymous street artist nicknamed the ghost and the MC sets on a journey of finding her after she disappeared through deciphering her street art and creating a perfect street art to draw her out, i forgot the name of the novel but i remember that it was being translated by a group called Travis translations

SailusGebel

I remember there being a jp light novel of Romance where the female lead is a very popular anonymous street artist nicknamed the ghost and the MC sets on a journey of finding her after she disappeared through deciphering her street art and creating a perfect street art to draw her out, i forgot the name of the novel but i remember that it was being translated by a group called Travis translations
29 pages full of novels with no covers. ☠️

Lodur

Eight virgin
Is this the one you've read: https://travistranslations.com/novel/53820/blue-outline/ ?
When we apply filters I coloured with different colours in your message, there are only 25 LNs, and this is the only one, that has anything to do with arts, painting, etc. (I've read synopsises of all 25, though this one was first I opened, because of the title. :s_smile:) I went diagonally through the first chapter, there is no street art, but there are mostly memories of early childhood, it is clear that children in kindergarten or elementary school will not draw graffiti / street art.
Last time I checked they had cover images but now i don't know what happened
Probably they host images at different server, which went offline for some reason.

D

Deleted member 139452

Is this the one you've read: https://travistranslations.com/novel/53820/blue-outline/ ?
When we apply filters I coloured with different colours in your message, there are only 25 LNs, and this is the only one, that has anything to do with arts, painting, etc. (I've read synopsises of all 25, though this one was first I opened, because of the title. :s_smile:) I went diagonally through the first chapter, there is no street art, but there are mostly memories of early childhood, it is clear that children in kindergarten or elementary school will not draw graffiti / street art.

Probably they host images at different server, which went offline for some reason.
No this isn't it , this is different