Resolved Marked as read

Bladedante

I have noticed that after I read new chapters I have to go back to the novel section and click that I have read those chapters by manually moving that checked box can it automatically be done otherwise when I click read on the book it goes back to whatever chapter I had last checked it's mostly only an issue when a novel releases several chapters since i last read thou.

Tony

Staff member
I have noticed that after I read new chapters I have to go back to the novel section and click that I have read those chapters by manually moving that checked box can it automatically be done otherwise when I click read on the book it goes back to whatever chapter I had last checked it's mostly only an issue when a novel releases several chapters since i last read thou.

You don't have to go back to the novel page to bookmark chapters. There's a bookmark/update chapter button at the end of each chapter:

Untitled-2.jpg

You can also tell the site to auto bookmark chapters for you if you're on the chapter page for longer than X seconds/minutes:

Untitled-4.jpg

https://www.scribblehub.com/reading-list/ -> Reading List Settings button which is located at the top right corner -> "Auto Bookmark" -> Pick your setting -> "Save Settings"

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
You don't have to go back to the novel page to bookmark chapters. There's a bookmark/update chapter button at the end of each chapter:

You can also tell the site to auto bookmark chapters for you if you're on the chapter page for longer than X seconds/minutes:

https://www.scribblehub.com/reading-list/ -> Reading List Settings button which is located at the top right corner -> "Auto Bookmark" -> Pick your setting -> "Save Settings"

Maybe ask people if they would like to mark the chapter as read if they leave the page to anything else other than the next chapter?

Looking at stats, I'm seeing a lot of people who added the novel to their reading list simply have 1 chapter marked as read.