Me*h and the benefits for writing?

Anonymousrat

So this rat wonder how much meth it would have to take to stay up 46 hours writing. (Or the longer the better)
so this rat is wondering how much potential me*h it would have to take to say up for days at a time writing. Because of the focus it gives this rat, I do think it would be a good idea but this rat is looking for pointers and If anyone here has one anything similar?
This may or may not be one of my better Ideas
Legitimately wondering
Please dont ban me im serious

Anonymousrat

So this rat wonder how much meth it would have to take to stay up 46 hours writing. (Or the longer the better)
so this rat is wondering how much potential me*h it would have to take to say up for days at a time writing. Because of the focus it gives this rat, I do think it would be a good idea but this rat is looking for pointers and If anyone here has one anything similar?
This may or may not be one of my better Ideas
Legitimately wondering
Please dont ban me im serious
Or industrial grade stims. I have access to Lot of those rn

FluffyGura

I would recommend one stim every 2 and a half hour, however since yours are industrial grade stim and not military grade stim I would advice u to take one stone every 1 hr with 30 min interval to negate the side effects that comes with the pathetic industrial grade atoms. But be adviced not take more than 1 stim in a short amount of time, but if u truly want to take the 'all nighter' to the next level then shove it up your arse and inject it. You will definitely stay awake for the next week 😉
Also I will not take any responsibility for any damages that may occur*

MrFunnySkeletonMan

Broski, as a fellow resident of the walls of others, I suggest you find the house of a better dealer to live in and steal from because only industrial grade? Might as well throw those in the trash.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Methylphenidate? (aka Ritalin) Ehh... It's got some kick, but it won't go the distance. Now Crystal Meth? That does nothing to combat sleep deprivation. It just gives you energy while degrading your mental acumen. No no no... If your goal is to stay awake AND do some writing, there is only one choice.

The Cadillac of brain enhancement medications.

Provigil: ONLY WAY TO FLY.

You can stay up until you die from sleep deprivation with that stuff. No. Seriously. The US Army developed it so they could have soldiers go on 48 hour patrols. They realized they had a winner when they started staying up until they had heart problems, which is around day 10 of no sleep. Unfortunately, it does nothing to off set the hallucinations and paranoia, but if you only need to stay up 46 hours, you'll have some vivid dreams when you finally go to bed.

Oh. NO HANGOVER. It isn't a stimulant. It just tells your brain that you slept. So no Tweeking, unlike Crystal Meth.

However, it's hard to come by. Frankly, it'll be easier to find the Crystal Meth. Seriously though, that shit will just rot your teeth out of your head and kill yer brain cells. The Triple script medication is where you find the REALLY GOOD SHIT. Good luck finding a doctor willing to prescribe it, because you ain't getting it any other way.

DemonOppai

Yandere’s Lover Corpse Collector
This rat should turn into a magical rat

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
Concerned Necron.jpg

Anonymousrat

Methylphenidate? (aka Ritalin) Ehh... It's got some kick, but it won't go the distance. Now Crystal Meth? That does nothing to combat sleep deprivation. It just gives you energy while degrading your mental acumen. No no no... If your goal is to stay awake AND do some writing, there is only one choice.

The Cadillac of brain enhancement medications.

Provigil: ONLY WAY TO FLY.

You can stay up until you die from sleep deprivation with that stuff. No. Seriously. The US Army developed it so they could have soldiers go on 48 hour patrols. They realized they had a winner when they started staying up until they had heart problems, which is around day 10 of no sleep. Unfortunately, it does nothing to off set the hallucinations and paranoia, but if you only need to stay up 46 hours, you'll have some vivid dreams when you finally go to bed.

Oh. NO HANGOVER. It isn't a stimulant. It just tells your brain that you slept. So no Tweeking, unlike Crystal Meth.

However, it's hard to come by. Frankly, it'll be easier to find the Crystal Meth. Seriously though, that shit will just rot your teeth out of your head and kill yer brain cells. The Triple script medication is where you find the REALLY GOOD SHIT. Good luck finding a doctor willing to prescribe it, because you ain't getting it any other way.
Well do you if docs from the USMC have em?

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Well do you if docs from the USMC have em?
I have no idea. It's a triple script meaning that the Federal Government gets a copy of the script when you get it prescribed. It's one of the higher ranked controlled substances.

CSJones

It's isekai, calm the fuck down.

Edit: I realized this is probably overly snarky and unhelpful without an explanation: Too many webfic writers have a fetish for pumping out an update a day like a human content mill. Risking your health, sanity, and teeth for five likes a chapter is smooth-brained, and in fact, you're just as likely to end up in a fit of delusional mania writing text walls of nonsense while thinking you're a genius. No one's going to give you a medal for the hundred-word dash.

Last edited: