Resolved Mobile UI for forum

Ungrave

I'm liking it, but quickly noticed how inconvenient it is to have the top bar icons hidden in a menu. I can eventually adjust to clicking it when I want to move around, but the notifications shouldn't be hidden. I'd even rank this as a major forum issue.

Edit: actually it turns out that the real issue is that the icon doesn't update until the page is reloaded, whoops.

Rin

a " NEKO " [war criminal]
I'm liking it, but quickly noticed how inconvenient it is to have the top bar icons hidden in a menu. I can eventually adjust to clicking it when I want to move around, but the notifications shouldn't be hidden. I'd even rank this as a major forum issue.

Edit: actually it turns out that the real issue is that the icon doesn't update until the page is reloaded, whoops.
your using the UI.X themes??
try using the default themes.. the alert icons appears on the right side..

Ungrave

your using the UI.X themes??
try using the default themes.. the alert icons appears on the right side..
Oh no, I guess you're right. I like the colour scheme of that one better, but I didn't notice that it was the issue with the layout. Thanks.

Rin

a " NEKO " [war criminal]
Oh no, I guess you're right. I like the colour scheme of that one better, but I didn't notice that it was the issue with the layout. Thanks.
welcome, 👌

Tony

Staff member

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Go for default dark, its the best theme